Kidnap the guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlafProphet

Dec 20, 2022
There is a guild Nameless with Kranish keep. Alsev create this guild a year ago. After first month he lost game.
All time untill today he play may be 1-2 hours per month-no more.
Several times many big group of peoples lost guid becouse we have inactive lead.
For stopping this, Officers start led the guild.
Some time ago he said that Zuxn is lead and he are going set 10 rank to them.
1677149455502.png
After this Zuxn got 10 rank.
Was created rules - officer do nothing without vote of officers.
A council of officers began to manage the guild.
After it Alsev start do bad for guild(in chats, discord...-not in game-he do not play game) without asking the officers. He broke the rule many times.
After it ALL officers vote that need change discord(discord was his) and kick him from guid.
We kicked him.
All active peoples change discord. He stay alone in discord with offline inative players.
LOOK- ALL this was game mechanic.
After it he ask GM return him in guid and get 10 rank. He say that it is bug that he lost 10 rank.
(But look screenshot -he say himself that he set 10 rank to Zuxn. He lying about bug)
So GM return him 10 rank(IT IS NOT GAME MECHANIC), he kick all acvite peoples from guid then set 1 rank to others (inactive offline peoples)
After it, he set 10 rank to unfamiliar man and leave guid (of cource becose he alone and do not play already many month)
I think he soll guid (with keep) throw real money (RMT).
so, I don`t undertand why if he say something - GM believe inactive man and do something (in violation of the game mechanics)
If all active guys in guid (and man with 10 rank-Zuxn) ask GM (just cancel GM tools and return all as was), GM do nothing
I do not undestand this

I'll explain again - there was no split in the guild - we just kick ONE inactive harmful member.But GM return him and set him 10 rank

P.s. Ask any of people -who is lead in Nameless-he say -Zuxn. Ask any body-who is Alsev. Answer most of them was -I don`t know -I don`t see never him

Last edited:
Reactions: Goremor

LM Asreal

Lead Moderator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2021
Please refer this issue to the help center.

Status
Not open for further replies.