[KHAN] Clearing Somethings Up

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Greetings all

Recently, we moved to the city of Morin Khur and began training and recruiting new fellows for our ARPK Khanate, helping new players learn the game and getting them ready for Persistence! Unfortunately, an angry reject to our khanate decided to deceive a group of poor souls in griefing our new members to get some kind of "revenge" or so it would appear, thus the creation of the Griefer group known as "HUN" was made.

This group then attempted to grief our members, ended up getting slaughtered (by new people none the less!) and skulked back into the sewage whence they came. Waiting until our "core" fellows had logged off for the night... they then returned to grief the remnants of new players who were still on, exploring the game.

Now, as I have said in our recruitment post, we thoroughly believe in PvP and are perfectly fine with this. I personally believe that our new players will stand their ground and fight back against this disgusting filth, deceiver, traitor, backstabber and spy formerly known as Hannibal (and now Attila). However I encourage those who have fallen astray to his foul words, to heed my call and abandon darkness for light... please find another guild, before this foul creature "Attila" uses you and discards you like a soiled tissue just as he has done in times past.

I would also urge other clans and kingdoms to be very cautious in dealing with this person, as his reputation is no worse than a thieving spy and backstabber to those who formerly held him as friends. Those who currently follow him, are not to blame and should not bear the brunt of his corrupt actions, as he is simply a prideful, immature creature with no substance.

unknown1.png

unknown3.png

Last edited:

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
What are you on about? I was interested but decided to form my own guild, the fact that your calling that a reject really makes you look arrogant bud, if I wanted to join your little guild, I coud've lol.

1.PNG

the only one mad about that is you bud, you decided to RPK my members because this hurt your little ego, hmm compensating for something?

12.PNG

lol, and I think you have reverse on who got slaughtered:

also, this is your guild getting mad for sucking and compensating by calling us "sus"

Your guild just had a shattered ego and decided to RPK us to try and recuperate it, but failed, as per the video shows, all this forum rambling is you trying to fix it by crying some more, poor creature

leonardo-dicaprio-memes-django-.jpg

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
On a side note, as you can see in our forum post : [HUNS] The Huns | Mortal Online 2 Forums

Our intent was to actually ally, become a Khurite United Tribe, as per the lore, it was you who had his ego hurt and started RPKing our members.

You can see in my reply above we dont even gank your guild when we outnumber you in game.

And on another side note, you guys are too salty, its just a game, I even try to incorporate the lore and call this a "Khurite Civil War", Relax and enjoy the game, christ.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

As I remember, our exchange was:

Attila Nonsense 3.png

Attila's nonsense.png

hannibal nonsense 2.png

I had no issue with you starting your own group, even in MK. But when you started griefing our members and priest camping them... I had no choice but to defend my people and thus I have. Feel free to continue parading around as though you have been winning these engagements... We have defeated your group multiple times, with our Brand New Players as well... you are only capable of griefing and crying like an immature child when things don't go your way.

I would never allow such people like you into my Khanate, so that you could spread your malicious sewage on our people and grief new people out of the game. You are lowly scum and capable of nothing great. I hope the poor lads in your guild leave and find another guild and a better leader than you... they are pretty solid guys, but they are brought to ruin by you.

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Also:

This was a very cute video... we all had a good laugh about it. I hadn't thought about making videos about this little conflict, you claimed your guys were new too... Why would I make a video about defeating new people as though it were an achievement? My warriors may be new, but they train hard and they fight with courage, thus they honour me with that alone. Your attempts at "propaganda" are indeed laughable and poorly done, please stop embarrassing your self.

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
:ROFLMAO:

As I remember, our exchange was:

View attachment 1459

View attachment 1461

View attachment 1463

I had no issue with you starting your own group, even in MK. But when you started griefing our members and priest camping them... I had no choice but to defend my people and thus I have. Feel free to continue parading around as though you have been winning these engagements... We have defeated your group multiple times, with our Brand New Players as well... you are only capable of griefing and crying like an immature child when things don't go your way.

I would never allow such people like you into my Khanate, so that you could spread your malicious sewage on our people and grief new people out of the game. You are lowly scum and capable of nothing great. I hope the poor lads in your guild leave and find another guild and a better leader than you... they are pretty solid guys, but they are brought to ruin by you.

1) Yeah so? I declined to join regularly, so what?

2) well the videos speak for themselves, lol.

3) holy shit, your pissed off at a video game brother, relax, your going to get a heart attack.

you can keep saying we were "griefing" when evidence above proves we do not gank you when we outnumber you, it is your guild that RPKed us, which you deny, but our evidence above proves otherwise. You really just use this game as a ego trip, look how mad you are, lol.

By the way a friend of mine is a psychologist if you need someone to talk to.

download.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ChonoKhan

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
well yes, Morin Khur is free, doesnt mean we had ill will against KHANs in any way.

Yeah... until your members attacked ours, then proceeded to camp them at the priest and crafting stations. Are you capable of lying through your teeth only? or do you do other things too? I suppose it doesn't matter. After your group attacked and griefed that new WhiskeyGuild group that came into MK before yesterday, your list of enemies will just keep on growing.

Oh, and if your going to RP being a "Khurite" group... you and your group should probably start playing Khurite characters, instead of Tindremines and Thursars. I know the damage bonus on them ThurKalls is nice and its beneficial to arm all your guys with 2 handed axes to get easy kills and run away... but come on. At least PRETEND to be Khurite.

Reactions: Yerlan

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
Yeah... until your members attacked ours, then proceeded to camp them at the priest and crafting stations. Are you capable of lying through your teeth only? or do you do other things too? I suppose it doesn't matter. After your group attacked and griefed that new WhiskeyGuild group that came into MK before yesterday, your list of enemies will just keep on growing.

Oh, and if your going to RP being a "Khurite" group... you and your group should probably start playing Khurite characters, instead of Tindremines and Thursars. I know the damage bonus on them ThurKalls is nice and its beneficial to arm all your guys with 2 handed axes to get easy kills and run away... but come on. At least PRETEND to be Khurite.
tenor.gif
false.. we are friendly with Whiskeys, try harder.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
My attention has been called to this thread by various parties so I will respond with the facts as saw and remember them.

When I first saw Atilla on the forums I messaged him about joining us because of the Hunnic inspirations behind our guild. Atilla informed me he had his own group of guys already but was interested in working with us. After a few more messages exchanged we found each other on Discord and began communicating there.

One of the first topics of conversation that came up on Discord was Khans. He said they were a Khurite themed group and that it would be cool if we could all work together. His portrayal of them was positive and the intent behind the conversation seemed to be to get us to seek friendly relations with them likewise. This seems very odd behavior in retrospect if he truly had any lingering desire to seek vengeance or ill-will against Khans.

When news of this war broke out Atilla relayed to me that Khans attacked then. As I have been in communication with one of their members I brought these concerns up with Khans who blamed the hostilities on The Huns. Atilla expressed a wish to reconcile these differences. Chonokhan assented to hear him out.

To summarize the meeting, both sides seemed prideful and insistent upon the fact the other side had started the conflict. However, neither leader had actually been present for the events they were using for casus belli. I suggested, as both leaders were operating on the word of their members, that they bring the members who were present for the events together and have them discuss it directly.

I can certainly understand that leader feels the need to trust and support their members, but I can also understand that sometimes there are misunderstandings. I try very hard to ensure the honesty of my words even in video games, but like any human, to say I have never said something believing it to be true, only to find out later it was not as true as I thought would be a lie itself.

Atilla agreed to a meeting between members. So did Chonokhan initially. However, within minutes he basically said something to the effect of all Huns members needing to drop tags or die. I'm assuming that meeting never happened.

Those are the facts as they unfolded from my perspective presented as accurately as I can recall.

• Haha
Reactions: Slize and Eldrath

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
My attention has been called to this thread by various parties so I will respond with the facts as saw and remember them.

When I first saw Atilla on the forums I messaged him about joining us because of the Hunnic inspirations behind our guild. Atilla informed me he had his own group of guys already but was interested in working with us. After a few more messages exchanged we found each other on Discord and began communicating there.

One of the first topics of conversation that came up on Discord was Khans. He said they were a Khurite themed group and that it would be cool if we could all work together. His portrayal of them was positive and the intent behind the conversation seemed to be to get us to seek friendly relations with them likewise. This seems very odd behavior in retrospect if he truly had any lingering desire to seek vengeance or ill-will against Khans.

When news of this war broke out Atilla relayed to me that Khans attacked then. As I have been in communication with one of their members I brought these concerns up with Khans who blamed the hostilities on The Huns. Atilla expressed a wish to reconcile these differences. Chonokhan assented to hear him out.

To summarize the meeting, both sides seemed prideful and insistent upon the fact the other side had started the conflict. However, neither leader had actually been present for the events they were using for casus belli. I suggested, as both leaders were operating on the word of their members, that they bring the members who were present for the events together and have them discuss it directly.

I can certainly understand that leader feels the need to trust and support their members, but I can also understand that sometimes there are misunderstandings. I try very hard to ensure the honesty of my words even in video games, but like any human, to say I have never said something believing it to be true, only to find out later it was not as true as I thought would be a lie itself.

Atilla agreed to a meeting between members. So did Chonokhan initially. However, within minutes he basically said something to the effect of all Huns members needing to drop tags or die. I'm assuming that meeting never happened.

Those are the facts as they unfolded from my perspective presented as accurately as I can recall.

I offered peace and to go back to normal... Attila refused and I said something like alright then, war it is. I also recommended Attila to tell his clan's "New Players" that if they didn't want to be targeted in this war, they should hide their tags.

I'm not the aggressor here and I'm still willing to talk peace and go back to the way things were. But we will not tolerate being attacked in our own city, no matter who it is... pretend Khurites or foreign groups. MK will stand as a beacon of ARPK, trade and prosperity and we will defend it as such.

Attila The Hun

Mar 13, 2021
I offered peace and to go back to normal... Attila refused and I said something like alright then, war it is. I also recommended Attila to tell his clan's "New Players" that if they didn't want to be targeted in this war, they should hide their tags.

I'm not the aggressor here and I'm still willing to talk peace and go back to the way things were. But we will not tolerate being attacked in our own city, no matter who it is... pretend Khurites or foreign groups. MK will stand as a beacon of ARPK, trade and prosperity and we will defend it as such.

its already known you did not offer peace, and KHAN are still the aggressors, there is a third party to attest to that. I am also willing to have a peace treaty, as I said , we are just defending ourselves and did not gank your members in our prime hours yesterday.

We also want MK to be free, a beacon of trade, liberty, and we want prosperity for all Khurites, The Tindremics are the real enemies, as our forum post says, we do not RPK in Khurite Soil.

Last edited: