Kazimir - Destroyers of Peace

Ekaanta

Dec 23, 2023
  • We are a Gamer Community, full of old hardcore MO1 veteran players and new players alike, our goal is to enjoy the game we love to play, build relations with other political parties and get our banks as hefty as as pig eating from a slop trough as well as expand the type of content we engage ourselves in as our numbers grow.
  • We currently have no PVP policy, if you want to attack someone you can, if you don't want to attack someone you do not have to. We will be empire building in certain areas of play currently, we have a more mellow play style available for people who are interested in more relaxed game play style in the Fab/Colored Forest area. We also have assets and allies near the Mino Cave as well as MK and GK. You will have any type of play style you are interested in available to you depending on the area you choose to play out of. (GK/Minos/CC for the hardcore PVP'ers) (Fab-Tind-Meduli-Colored Forest) for the relaxed dad gamers who just want to farm, make friends gather resources and asset build.
  • You are open to play any build and character combination your old heart desires I will not tell you to change anything, I'm here to have fun it's a game it's not that serious I just want dedicated players who are enjoyable to be around. 18+ is required, we do not want toxic kids in our space we just want to chill some people have their kids in their rooms when they play some don't keep it respectful and we will have a great time!
  • If you are interested in applying to the guild we currently have a public OPEN discord I just made for anyone to join at anytime I will be in there in-between the time I spend in our main discord as well as alliance discords. You will under go a two week trial period where I and a few of the other leaders will decide if you are a good fit for our community or not then we will bring you into the main discord and into the guilds main population.
  • You can contact me here on the forums or on discord, below will be a non expiring discord link to join the trial server feel free to join and contact me there as well.
  • https://discord.gg/39pA7GDRc6