Jungle & Jungle Camp

Rhias

May 28, 2020

And since people always ask how to find it:
Way from Bakti to Jungle Camp:
Leave Bakti towards West until you reach the river.
Follow the river towards the south, and continue following it east until you reach a "cave" and a lake behind it.
From there walk south until you reach a cliff. There should be a walterfall. The Jungle Camp is 100 meters east from it (on top of the cliff).

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind

And since people always ask how to find it:
Way from Bakti to Jungle Camp:
Leave Bakti towards West until you reach the river.
Follow the river towards the south, and continue following it east until you reach a "cave" and a lake behind it.
From there walk south until you reach a cliff. There should be a walterfall. The Jungle Camp is 100 meters east from it (on top of the cliff).
Thanks for posting!

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Two hours from Bakti to the south and along the cliff coast, and no idea so far where to find the jungle camp. Really nice, the large map, will search more tomorrow.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Two hours from Bakti to the south and along the cliff coast, and no idea so far where to find the jungle camp. Really nice, the large map, will search more tomorrow.
Edit: Damn, misread you post... Were you able to find the "dry waterfall" so far? So a waterfall where the river is not in place yet? Since Jungle Camp should be 100 meters east of it.
Are you able to see a beach or islands at the shore? Then you're way to far in the east. Happened to me at first. Went to early to far east, missed Jungle Camp, and walked almost through the whole jungle towards it's east end.

Another thing that should work is to go from the jungle entrance towards south until you reach the cliff towards the lower jungle/beach area. Don't jump down but walk along the edge towards east. And then you should also be able to find that dry waterfall.

Last edited:

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Edit: Damn, misread you post... Were you able to find the "dry waterfall" so far? So a waterfall where the river is not in place yet? Since Jungle Camp should be 100 meters east of it.

Thanks, yes, we found the "dry waterfall" and jumped down, then reached the cliffs and walked to the far east. We have seen two or three pathes downwards to the sea level. I will return later today, try to find a way up to the next level and then go back to the west and hopefully will find the jungle camp.

agui

May 31, 2020
The work on the forest is amazing ... like deep forest and the brown lake you can feel for sure there will be some crocodiles in there soon hahaha

I might say it will be great for pve ppl live in the jungle and and face future animals of this place ... u will be able to trully pve with wild animals and have actually fun doing it ... good job sv

Reactions: Xunila