Jungle Camp

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
lets discuss redpriests!

well, what about if they put a red priest near enough that you could walk without aggroing mobs but so that you couldn't just raw camp shit.

Otoh, respawn timers would work.

D

Dracu

well, what about if they put a red priest near enough that you could walk without aggroing mobs but so that you couldn't just raw camp shit.

Otoh, respawn timers would work.
Honestly... Why not both :D

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
a fonctional jungle camp ; would be fun ,

yeah, it's got people, but it's just not got enough stuff.

Honestly... Why not both :D

def. And more! A NEW CAR. I found that the blue priest brought a lot more grief from long bowmen. Like I said, I would really like to see JC developed more properly. I know it's not far from Bakti, but it's a fun point on the map, the jungle is kinda immersive in MO2 (even w/ all the TC.)

I still think it'd be funny to get a major appliance too tho. Some like epic fabricula :eek:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It's called a Blast Furnace I think. :)

Ahh, well, it was a good try. Missing: location in jungle camp; ability to extract max gains (even reg fab goes further in skadi, for instance.) But yea, they do have actually 2 major appliances in the game (I think!) there is this thing called the Blast Furnace and then there is this thing called the Greater Nat. If you ever wandered what they do, they do about what their title is, except... better.

You know what would be cool? Something like that at jungle camp except for the Fabricula because calx... You could handle all of your alchemy extraction there.

I'm not talkin' about using it to extract waterstone, tho I guess that would be interesting, too.

Jasa

Jan 24, 2022
So long as they do not add guards, I think Magic Vendor & Grocery are viable (With increased buying prices), I'm not sure on a Veredari perhaps add that as a hermit hut a bit away from jungle camp. The Trade Broker I'm against, but at that point it would just be a town without guards, that happens to not be red.

Footwork

Dec 9, 2021
So long as they do not add guards, I think Magic Vendor & Grocery are viable (With increased buying prices), I'm not sure on a Veredari perhaps add that as a hermit hut a bit away from jungle camp. The Trade Broker I'm against, but at that point it would just be a town without guards, that happens to not be red.
JC is and always will be a red town. So no guards ever. One day murderers will be able to rez and reek havok again. Trade Broker just makes it so you can spend money on something other than books. People could transport rare goods to the camp.

Footwork

Dec 9, 2021
:unsure:
Some havoc does kinada stink.
Listen, I don't wanna be ganked there and I think the main reasons for the priests being blue in a lawless town is so that players aren't ganked when trying to buy the fishing supplies, books and now Miasma. But this is Mortal Online anything can happen.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
The 'red camps' aka shitty blue camps, should be livable towns with no guards. Should have all the needed vendors and workbenches for normal play.

Reactions: Footwork

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Bump. I still say they have to turn jungle camp into a bustling alv village. They can be topless like in the MO1 pic (MO had some good loading screens lol, that and the sardu slave :eek: ) That's not why I rolled my char as a sardu or anything.......

But yeah jungle camp definitely should be an actual town. It doesn't need to be huge or anything, but it just needs the stuff we suggested.

Also, nobody is getting ganked at jungle camp. No, I'm joking, but it's funny when the ganking is going on, it seems I'm not there. - out to lunch sign - Jungle camp is proof there is some thread of society in MO, a standard of behavior that holds true for 85%+ of pop.

D

Deleted member 44

No man. You are in an uninhabited and dangerous area of the map where few adventure. Housing has made everything largely easy mode and you want it even easier.

• Angry
Reactions: Footwork