JohnOldman's ID & Reroll Services

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
Hello Mortals, I'm officially opening shop.

1657797665331.png

Pricing:
Metal 👇 Gem 👉
Red Coral​
Amethyst​
Topaz​
Ruber​
Adamant​
Cuprum​
Free​
4g​
6g​
X​
X​
Silver​
Free​
4g​
10g​
13g​
X​
Gold​
10g​
10g​
13g​
15g​
20g​
Skadite​
X​
50g​
75g​
100g​
200g​
Oghmium​
X​
100g​
150g​
200g​
250g​
25% Off Discount If you don't get what you are looking for in any given trinket AFTER 50 Rolls
Travel Fee:
Travel fee anywhere else, anytime for 100g

FAQ:
Q: Is it really worth it?
In my opinion yes, by a far, the first few days when i still had not these ring i saw hundreds of rolls go to waste only getting trash, either way this is my research on the topic, a must read before ever rolling a trinket https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/johnoldmans-trinket-research.8466/

Q: How Does the process work?
We go to a discord of your choosing and i start streaming, you give me the unid Trinket or the flux you want to use and some minor silver amount to pay for the id or rolls, you see everything I'm doing, i will ask you if you want to keep going after every single flux if any was used, then at the end i give you your trinkets back in exchange of the amount needed to pay my services.

Q: What is your current ring setup?
Right now i have these Rings, 18%/17%, 1% off perfect

1670339569208.png1675719755120.png

Q: How much have you invested into your current ring setup?
About 200k gold give it or take it, let me know if you see any adamant rings for sale.

Q: Why should i trust you with my expensive trinkets, what sort of guarantee i have I'm not getting scammed?
I would never scam, scammers are one of the things i hate the most in life, but words are meaningless and i would not expect anyone to believe me at face value.

I plan to play this game for many years or until the servers are closed, in a game like this for me reputation is King and i would never throw mine away over some quick cash, i have scribed hundreds of people already and more and more people is willing to use my trinket service every day, so it doesn't make sense to me to throw all my present and future Reputation and
passive income gains over any item that goes pass my hands on a daily basis, i think that in the long run I'm gonna make much more money through connections and investments thanks to this service. Hopefully all the people using my service also start vouching on this thread.

A few examples of what sort of trinkets people have trusted me with already are:
1657800404844.png1662280728255.png

Q: I Need to id/reroll my trinket on X but my money is on Y can we work things out?

Of course, unless you owe me money already you can pay for my services on any city with guards.

Q: Have you ever been gank while doing your trinket service before?

https://mortalonline2.com/forums/th...in-the-game-than-inside-guarded-cities.10060/

I WILL TRY to defend the payload to the best of my ability, gimping my mage build with heavy armor training, wearing expensive armor, using health potions if i have them in stock on that town, but you should be combat ready and expecting me to get gank, moreso if we are doing a high profile job, you better be ready to scout warn if there is sus people coming and get ready to heal or peel for me if I'm getting gank in front of you. Towns are not safe and necromancers can crawling hands your shit away with no repercussion, its a low risk high reward type of thing for the griefers.

If i get gank and i lose your trinkets, unless i failed to do all my due diligence and i fell guilty I'm not gonna take care of paying you back, you should know if the things you are handling me are valuable enough to be protected at their most vulnerable moment in their shelf life by more than just one or two person team.

Q: I Got this ring, can you tell me how much is worth?
Yes, i can try to price check to the best of my ability, not only the trinkets that I id or roll but also any trinket you find or are looking to buy.

Q: Do you offer any other services?
Yes, i myself also offer scribing services, middleman services and armor crafter services.

Q: Where Can i find you?
You can contact me over this forum thread but the response time isn't gonna be ideal, so you can also contact me through discord, my tag is: @John Oldman#3071

For any further questions feel free to ask on this thread.

Attachments

• 1659855876713.png
    1659855876713.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 745
  • 1662052334025.png
    1662052334025.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1662052361551.png
    1662052361551.png
    64 KB · Views: 903
  • 1662280639110.png
    1662280639110.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 255
  • 1666111189572.png
    1666111189572.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
this is obviously a scam but some players are probably dumb enough to fall for it i guess

what gives man, yesterday i identified 1 oghmium ring 1skadite ring and rolled hundreds silver and gold flux on topaz rings. Trinkets with topaz ruber and adamant go pass my hands on a daily basis, had i stolen anything there would be an uproar everywhere and my head would be hunted for the rest of my life in mortal, there is no need to expect the worst from another human being you know nothing about.

Bigbadwolff

Mar 29, 2021
This service sounds good,
I just what +49 skill Vet or +49 Beats Mastery or +49 Animal Care or +49 Adv CC or +49 Taming, i know it can be done i saw them for sale in market for crazy gold prices that I dont have the rest of the stats i dont care.
With what amulet should i come to you to Identify?

JohnOldman

Jan 6, 2022
This service sounds good,
I just what +49 skill Vet or +49 Beats Mastery or +49 Animal Care or +49 Adv CC or +49 Taming, i know it can be done i saw them for sale in market for crazy gold prices that I dont have the rest of the stats i dont care.
With what amulet should i come to you to Identify?

Gold amulet with any gem can reach 49 skill on any single mod, but its super rare to see any above 44

Reactions: Bigbadwolff

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
good look bud, at least someone is doing something pseudo-intelligent! NO offense to anyone, but you guys know what I mean (hopefully!)

Won't be using your service, but good idea, good research, and I'm sure you are gonna get rich(er)! Peace.

Nudisto

Sep 21, 2021
Bit late to leave this review: I used John's service and while he was hesitant to do business because I was in an enemy guild (he didn't know until I showed up) he did the full service without any funny business. I can vouch for John as a trustworthy person.

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
If i dont like the "new" trinkets stats Is It possible to return to the old ones with an another reroll right ? At the same price ? Ty

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Used his service for rather trash tier trinkets. Wanted to get some cheap trinkets with Rare Trinket Gem Luck to increase the Ring-Yield from the dungeon. Unfortunately there wasn't a 3% roll, but I'm still really happy with it. Thanks a lot!
And also super fast reply!

gSh5v6z.jpg

nGWRGWG.jpg

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Used his service for rather trash tier trinkets. Wanted to get some cheap trinkets with Rare Trinket Gem Luck to increase the Ring-Yield from the dungeon. Unfortunately there wasn't a 3% roll, but I'm still really happy with it. Thanks a lot!
And also super fast reply!

gSh5v6z.jpg

nGWRGWG.jpg

ammy gives another line of buffs? I have rare trinket gem luck on my trinket, and I bought some cheapie ones for like 7g on broker unid. INTERESTING STUFF. I've still yet to see anything but a cup coral and some trash necklaces, and I've kilt many sators + risars. I dunno what all of those loot buffs give or which one is best. IZ ALL GREEK TO ME.