JC/CC Nerf

D

Deleted member 44

What the actual F is wrong with you SV? These are lawless outpost that you've now made them blue care bear hubs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gulith

Apr 5, 2021
Yeah they removed all the endgame priest from red players which are the end game players. How to kill your game 101.
they shouldn't have removed them without pushing priest deed early. However instances would still be terrible.
JC/CC switch to blue is weird if there is no option in jungle.
as for the red priest near blue city, this was just a beta placeholder, to boost combat frequency : for beta.
In the real game, these red priests just outside of blue cities are a carebear feature : you can't live in blue cities and kill as much blues as you can without crossing the dumb line.
Now murders have more weight, and bad murderers won't have it easy. There is no change for you if you don't die ... therefore get good, flee when you have to. Bandit playstyle is supposed to be the hardest, so don't cry out when you get kicked out of this comfortable carebear redish playstyle.
You think it's unfair you waste 60+minutes to get back up after death? What about all those you ganked 3v1 while they were on mobs ... wasting their whole 60+ minutes of farm? is it fair? This game is not about fairness.
this is not a counter-strike mod, the world should be as coherent as possible ... and while it will never be enough, red priest rezing enemies in front of blue cities is quite incoherent.
Just like with thievery, in mo1 it was easy mode, but in mo2 bad thieves will get kicked out from towns quite quickly.

Last edited:

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
Yeah they removed all the endgame priest from red players which are the end game players. How to kill your game 101.

Who decided that red players are end game players? In this case one can become end game player in matter of minutes.

Reactions: strycio

Turbizzler

May 28, 2020
Fabernum
I see this as retaliation for a certain guild who just camped at these spots as naked mages and archers, Who were just spam respawning to gank farmers. It is poopy this change was done, since these camps are lawless in a sense and players should be ready to defend themselves in these areas. But at the same time, spam respawning is poopy too and easily abusable, but that's an issue with how their priest system functions.

But I guess, just don't die and git gud? is What SV is trying to tell people.

Reactions: Calcal

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
They should have moved the red priest a bit away from the center of JC/CC. I liked that going to jc/cc was an adventure.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Who decided that red players are end game players? In this case one can become end game player in matter of minutes.
But it's hard to be an endgame player without beeing red.
Even when you don't engage PVP fights yourself, you gain MC's in a 1 vs X scenario when you defend against multiple attackers.
Of cause, unless you wait until EVERY attacker landed a successful hit on you.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
I think these camp priest were mostly changed to stop people griefing. People would attack you naked in the middle of these camps with just a weapon than die to you instantly rez themselves than try to attack you again seconds later. It made for a very cancerous experience if you ask me, basically even if you won the fight you were forced to leave the camp.

Reactions: rocinante

Feb 10, 2022
I think these camp priest were mostly changed to stop people griefing. People would attack you naked in the middle of these camps with just a weapon than die to you instantly rez themselves than try to attack you again seconds later. It made for a very cancerous experience if you ask me, basically even if you won the fight you were forced to leave the camp.
they change it not because of griefing, but because there should b working tc with that change
they put them everywhere to test how system work

you didnt hear yesterday stream right?

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
They can do this anyway if they are blue and your grey/red. Just kill them again, they are naked lol

What they should really do is make you spawn with 5-10 hp not make the fucking priest blue

Last edited:
Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Thats not griefing its territory control. You are preventing them from using the JC which is a objective to deny enemies territory. I would call spam rezzing over and over after you kept losing griefing instead since you are using the mechanics in a way to punish people who are winning.

The challenge of the game is players denying and competing over resources.

Making the priest blue does not remove people from camping the blue priest. All it does is time gate most of the playerbase who has over 5 MCs.

What they should have done is just removed the priest from JC and added two or possibly three red priest nearby so there is a better game play loop. So people cant control by camping the priest like that.