It would have been a smarter nerf to nerf the tactician clade, instead of nerfing Auw Surge.

Piet

May 28, 2020
Not as Op as Ichor Pipe 10 more PU and the Speedbuff. If human get nerfed he need to be buffed somewhere else.
it's most op thing for mages. it's just a permenant armor buff basically because no other mage can swing the armor for the regen

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
it's most op thing for mages. it's just a permenant armor buff basically because no other mage can swing the armor for the regen
yeah but nerfing tactician would make the elementalist have to play much smarter aswell.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
I don't think they'll do such changes, but if tactician was removed then humans definitely need faster weapon sheathing/unsheathing by a huge margin to make transitions from magic to melee actually doable in combat. Because other than for tactician (or fat mage, but that sucks with all the dismounts now), why even play a human mage over a sheevra mage. The armor benefit they get is negligible, if you'r getting smacked it doesn't help enough.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
I don't think they'll do such changes, but if tactician was removed then humans definitely need faster weapon sheathing/unsheathing by a huge margin to make transitions from magic to melee actually doable in combat. Because other than for tactician (or fat mage, but that sucks with all the dismounts now), why even play a human mage over a sheevra mage. The armor benefit they get is negligible, if you'r getting smacked it doesn't help enough.
i would liek to see that for all classes. Would make the Hybrid gameplay much more fun and i would love to see a veteran clade or spell that allow you to have your next spell precasted for 40 sec instead of 20, so you can hit your opponent 4-5 times and finish him with a thunderlash or corrupt the ogmir, so he cant pipe and drink potions.

Reactions: Gnidex

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
i would liek to see that for all classes. Would make the Hybrid gameplay much more fun and i would love to see a veteran clade or spell that allow you to have your next spell precasted for 40 sec instead of 20, so you can hit your opponent 4-5 times and finish him with a thunderlash or corrupt the ogmir, so he cant pipe and drink potions.
Yeh, the current way the hotbar equipping and sheathing works is so damn clunky that it makes what you mentioned impossible. You get hit 8 times before you can cast off a spell and rearm your weapon.

If they actually played their game no way this wouldn't be changed asap by a pissed off dev asap.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
The Human have to get Endurence, becuase the Human have much less Stamina. Not many Points left if you play a melee ! The mana regen is nice and should be buffed. His stamina should be buffed, to not be forced to use endurence and maybe give the human 25 % mana regen in heavy armor, or make the skill Meditation ignore 50 % of the armor. This would make the human much better and this changes should replace tactician, becuause this clade is just broken. Changing tactician to only count for melee attacks would make the clade useless.
Meditation should ignore armor for every clade period. It's a f***g primary. Whatever replaces tactician it should be pvp focused and be maybe a little less powerful (because ok humans *in general* - if we forget khurites and kallards - have more stat points) than things that alvarins and oghmirs (and to lesser extent, thursars) have, and 25% mana regen just won't cut it. It's nice to have if you're running a dungeon and do pve, but it aint gonna do shit for you in a pvp situation, and pvp situations is all that matters in this game. I say it won't be ENOUGH if, when patch notes are released, folks in discord don't immediately react with "well that's insanely OP wtf you're doing SV?!!!". Because exactly that would be the first reaction on any of the major alvarin or oghmir gifts.

Reactions: Anabolic Man