It would be nice..

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
It would be nice to see game combat synced. Without the ability to have fast paced combat with sudden movements and the use of pure skill there is no point.

• Sad
Reactions: Neftan

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
Get back to us when you invent the tech and have the money to fund it.
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Mortal one did this, if mortal two isnt at least as good or better then its a waste of time and money.
Neftan youre a foolish little man

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Mortal one did this, if mortal two isnt at least as good or better then its a waste of time and money.
Neftan youre a foolish little man
MO1 was far from perfect. It had plenty of latency and desync issues. The entire skill factor in combat revolved around prediction. As will all MMO's, especially those of Mortal's caliber.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
If I charge a swing the other person has much too much time to parry, if this is what he is referencing, I agree with him. The swings are very slow as well. I like MO1 combat system much better so far, I was hoping that MO2's would be much the same only smoother with the new engine and technology.

Lucifer

May 31, 2020
I have confirmation that the reason for this issue is ping. The higher the ping the harder it will be for you to play, they will try and optimize this on their end but "unlike in mo1 where higher ping gave the player an advantage i.e lag switchers in some aspects...in mo2 higher ping will make the game harder for the higher pinged player and turn the tables giving the lower ping players the advantage" (Farmerjoe)
Rorry, I have the same problem massively to the point where it's pointless to attempt to fight in mo2 currently.

• Sad
Reactions: Rorry