Is loosing crafting materials at stations by getting pushed away from it a bug?

BashWetliar

Dec 12, 2021
Or is it indented?

Pushed a friend from a weaponcraftingtable in town and he lost 1000 pig iron and 300 calx now I wonder if this is a bug or intended?

Edit: I got that wrong, must have been some kind of furnace, I'm not a smelter / melee weapon crafter.

Last edited:

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
are you sure nobody came and took the bag on the floor? if you are away from the bench when the process finish it pop a bag on the ground,but that bag is local flag for everyone so anyone can loot it without becoming criminal.

User_name

Mar 23, 2021
Yeah like Keurk said, it most likely fell to the ground and you missed it.

Edit... But maybe not since he was on a weapon crafting table. That happens pretty fast and I have never dropped anything there.

He wouldn't be using Pig Iron and Calx at the weapon table though.

Pig Iron + Coke + Calx Powder in 2:1:1 yields Grain Steel when Refining. If he was using 1000 Pig Iron and 300 Calx it obviously didn't return anything, nothing to do with pushing him away and it dropping on the ground.

BashWetliar

Dec 12, 2021
Oh it was some kind of furnaces with the timer going on, my bad.

Nah he used the calx processed, don't ask me I'm not a melee weapon crafter, maybe it was 80 calx and he lost 300 calx powder, because I bougth 2k and he gave me ~1.92k back.

He isn't reading any guides, because it's the aspect of the game for him to figure things out on his own.

So what every he uses or not is up to his experiments.

Yes he also thought that it might have dropped, I didn't know how the process of it is, believed it might just jump back into his bags if I push him 20 Meters outside of the building.

Very smart move of mine.

Anyway I got him the materials,

Sent it with the postal service, hope it works local, because I left the place...

-----------------------------------------------------

...and went down to the jungle to loose my horse due to fall damage on a 45 degree even pathway.

And realized that skilling swimming and resistance swimming with 60kg of weight to 100 makes sense, after nearly drowning without my horse, but carrying the horse armor and bags, which I liked, that it works that way.

I need at least 100 more action points, need to rethink my char, spend 80 hrs in 7days (insane :p), need to work, do other things, until I play again, few days before the release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amadman