Is it possible to destroy enemy house or fortress?

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
I thought that was the basic element in the game. It's probably not that important for the game after all...
Get used to waiting for years for what should have been in the game at launch. But you are free to tune in to the weekly promise hour where Henrik comes up with stuff on the spot with no due date at all or a roadmap.
If you speak out about it you will get banned in the discord though.

Avalanche

Jun 2, 2022
I think it is possible with hammers, something like 5 dmg per hit. So if you have enough patience and hammers you can do it.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Houses are destroyable if you have enough patience to stand there hitting a 5mill hp house for 3s

D

Deleted member 44

what was the explanation for no fire arrows? lol cuz I bet people have the patience for that :p jussayin.
There is none. Game has empty castles, strongholds and houses with no way to destroy them without waiting the two month timer.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
There is none. Game has empty castles, strongholds and houses with no way to destroy them without waiting the two month timer.

I know, but I have legit photographic memory of some dev blog or something pre-patch notes that were like we're adding fire arrows MONTHS AGO.

D

Deleted member 44

I know, but I have legit photographic memory of some dev blog or something pre-patch notes that were like we're adding fire arrows MONTHS AGO.
Yeah they eluded to it and then nothing happened.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yeah they eluded to it and then nothing happened.

Pretty damn sure the words came out of someone's mouth. lol. Could have been RobMO, knowing SV, tho, if it's there, it's prolly search able. I am not feeling like it... beeh. But yea, I was ready. Like I said that would change the whole landscape cuz people would knock down all of the trash that nobody is really doing shit with. People w/ villages and such could prol defend, but each morning we would wake up with fewer TCs.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I thought that was the basic element in the game. It's probably not that important for the game after all...

It is extremely important. Sieging and territory control is the main point of MO. Its the endgame of pretty much any guild, and an endless generator of meaningful pvp. It should have been there at the start and its the worst decision SV has taken since launch.

It is absolutely ridiculous that its not in game yet. If not keep sieging, at least catapults to destroy houses/strongholds or even mengonels to destroy strongholds doors….something, anything but the status quo.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
Is it possible to destroy enemy house or fortress?

It is possible.

If you have 100 friends all with high strength and good sledge hammers. Each person can hit for up to 10 damage a swing. You can do 1000 damage per swing for all 100 people. Which means it would take 1000 swings to take down a 1mil hit point house.

Reactions: Najwalaylah