Is anyone of you streaming MO 2 after release ? Is Henrick in Contact with some youtube-Influencers ?

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

I think such influencers are the best advertising
(41 k views)

Only a few of them could make the steamrelease a success.

I wish SV would have more time before releasing it.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
What would SV do if 200k + people would download te game ? Do you think this would result in an EU and an US server ? i can´t beleave that so many players will fit on a single server, or is this nowadays possible ?

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Many player will stream the first days of MO2. But I would not believe in more than 10k at release. We will get a first glance of the number of players when the game goes into persistent state. I don't know what exactly StarVault is planning, but I'm waiting for the announcement about the persistent state and a later official release.

Reactions: Svaar

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
What would SV do if 200k + people would download te game ? Do you think this would result in an EU and an US server ? i can´t beleave that so many players will fit on a single server, or is this nowadays possible ?
They would enlist veteran players to be counsellors/GMs so they may help all the new players and the thousands of “stuck” & “lost my pet” petitions....oh no wait, that didn’t work out well in MO1 😒

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Many player will stream the first days of MO2. But I would not believe in more than 10k at release. We will get a first glance of the number of players when the game goes into persistent state. I don't know what exactly StarVault is planning, but I'm waiting for the announcement about the persistent state and a later official release.

I think much more players will play it 70 k views on trailer and 45 k viewers in the Video i posted.

Necromantic

Jun 9, 2020
People will never manage to say his name correctly apparently.

Also the problem with streaming games like MO is that you really don't want people knowing what you are doing all the time.
Right now might be a good time to stream but after release with anything meaningful going on expect public streamers to just get killed all the time or disrupted in other ways. The only people able to actually stream are those looking for fights.

Dastardly

May 29, 2020

Also the problem with streaming games like MO is that you really don't want people knowing what you are doing all the time.
Right now might be a good time to stream but after release with anything meaningful going on expect public streamers to just get killed all the time or disrupted in other ways. The only people able to actually stream are those looking for fights.
Stream battles on a 10 min delay.

Rhias

May 28, 2020

Or when you're exploring the jungle and you'd like to troll stream snipers. They will be lost for hours. :D

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
A lot of people will play at launch, but most people I've spoken to that didn't stick with MO1 for long seem to already have this sour taste in their mouth of MO2. So SV is gonna have to be prepared and handle things correctly (in the beginning especially) to keep the typical MMO audience around.

Not only does the game have to be doing well, but how Star Vault handles things as well will go a long way.

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
I cant stream. I want to talk about what Im doing when Im doing it, with others. Once I get set up and "strong" Ill stream with no delay.