Is a Sword and Board Tank + High-Level Armorer build possible?

RavenTwoZero

Jan 28, 2022
Hello all! New to the game and slowly learning. I’ve come to find that I really enjoy the crafting and I want to do so with perhaps weaponsmithing or armoring at the highest level possible. Not both, unless I can.

However, I also enjoy tanking with a sword and shield and wish to do so at relatively the same time. Perhaps a Kallard (I think is the name) or Ogmir?

Is such a build possible to where I can perform at the highest of levels in either I choose to do from day to day?

Insight is much appreciated! Devil is in the details! :)

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Hello all! New to the game and slowly learning. I’ve come to find that I really enjoy the crafting and I want to do so with perhaps weaponsmithing or armoring at the highest level possible. Not both, unless I can.

However, I also enjoy tanking with a sword and shield and wish to do so at relatively the same time. Perhaps a Kallard (I think is the name) or Ogmir?

Is such a build possible to where I can perform at the highest of levels in either I choose to do from day to day?

Insight is much appreciated! Devil is in the details! :)
You have Action points for things like combat and Profession points for your crafting, so you can do both.

You're on the right track for a build that is a pure tank, Kallard, Oghmir or Thursar will do you best. Oghmir if you really want to hit the nail.

Good luck ~

RavenTwoZero

Jan 28, 2022
You have Action points for things like combat and Profession points for your crafting, so you can do both.

You're on the right track for a build that is a pure tank, Kallard, Oghmir or Thursar will do you best. Oghmir if you really want to hit the nail.

Good luck ~

Appreciate it! Now, just to figure out the details of the build. Ugh. Lol.

Reactions: Nefnate