Invisible weapons

Rulant

May 30, 2020
This is a rage post.

Invisible weapon bug is still in game and has been for a long time and is a huge issue, had first halfway proper fight I went to since starting MO2 and die on mage because it's impossible to block an invisible pole, fix bug please thanks.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Laughs in NA player looking for the elbows and wrist

Backyard Employee

Oct 30, 2021
I don't think he's being serious lol. That's just how people act for the most part when it comes to problems with the game.

But he's not wrong, pretty sure SV doesn't care.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Well they got about a month now to push out new content and then about a month for making sure things dont suck too badly during launch.

New content basically needs to be money sink + PVE related, otherwise player retention after release will not be holding on long enough for them to push out content in time.

Roadmap seems to be planning just that, so I guess trust them to be hitting the roadmap deadlines and start making sure they fix bugs like these January and onwards. Which requires people to report them. And often.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Bug fixes are everything. Ya new content is important but when theres still bugs that existed in MO1, in the new game that was supposed to be a better engine and fix these issues, gives a really bad look. Expect the negative reviews to roll in. A positive review of "big world cool fun, can tame a dog" gets edited to a negative review really quickly when their pet disappears and is gone for 0 reason and they get stuck on a rock and die.

Or the bug that makes me rage really hard that I've had multiple times. When I go to bandage and they are gone. And then my friend says I had bandages in my lootbag after I die because of it.

Bugs in a game that takes this much time investment to do anything is more unacctpetable than in a game like call of duty where you die and respawn a ton of times. If you put an hour into getting a fight and then die to a bug, thats a unsub moment for most people who dont enjoy an abusive relationship.