INTERNAL FUNCTIONING OF THE RBT, MEMBERSHIP, COUNCIL MEMBERS, PRESIDENCY AND ELECTIONS

JOIN RBT

• yeah i would like a lot. I will join!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Not is bad option for one trader as me...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe, but i not sure, i never work with this sistem. Maybe

• Mmm maybe i would like colaborate but not sure if join.

• I not like rules i will not join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Sure not, i not like this greedy bitches. I will stolen and kill better!

• I hate Ibarruri and ICH.

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
INTERNAL FUNCTIONANING, MEMBERSHIP AND BOARD ELECCIONES OF THE RBT

They often write to me asking how the internal structure of my corporation works.
In this post I will explain in detail the inner workings of my house and the RBT economic emporium.

The RBT is made up of shareholders, who own a part of the 50,000 shares that make up the capital of the corporation.
Each of these shares symbolize a percentage of the total ownership of RBT.
As founder and maximum shareholder I own 80% of the shares of the RBT. the rest is in the hands of other members of the RBT.
To be eligible to buy shares, you must first be a member of the RBT.
There will be a monthly dividend distribution, and each member will receive the percentage of benefits corresponding to their percentage of shares owned.

FOUNDATION ACT OF RBT

- RBT is a banking and commercial emporium.
- RBT is a democratic structure, where everything will be subject to voting.
- RBT rejects violence as a means to resolve disputes, except in totally exceptional circumstances.
- RBT is organized as a group of entrepreneurs equal in rights and obligations with the right to a legal defense if necessary and the right to vote.
- The members of the RBT can carry weapons and defend themselves but they can never attack or attack other people without reason.
- Each RBT member is expected to have a dynamic innovative creative and friendly style. We must be seen as a friendly faction by all citizens.
- In RBT there is freedom of cult, although members are expected to join the Soldeus cult, following the ICH tradition.
- RBT members reject economic planning and embrace liberalism.
- IN RBT it is strictly forbidden to cry or insult others if we are robbed or killed. We face our losses with dignity.If you are robbed or murdered, just keep working without complaint. Dying is just a procedure.
- The aim of the RBT is to peacefully reach a large volume of business, helping to develop economic life in Myrland on a scale never seen before.

MEMBERSHIP

The members of the RBT are structured in:

MEMBERS.

They are people who are part of our organization.
- They cannot be part of another guild.
- They have the right to vote and to stand as candidates for the council.
- They have total freedom to act and do as many businesses as they wish, either working within the RBT structure or managing their own businesses, although members are expected to collaborate in the development of our financial and commercial network.

COUNCIL MEMBERS

Those in charge of the RBT government. There will be 4 members of the council permanently. Each will have the following responsibility:

ALCHEMY AND COOKING COUNSELOR
Amelia#4960

The one in charge of supplying our store with potions and kegs. Both life potions and purify. He will also manage agriculture and our plantations of different products, as well as the relocation of products necessary for cooking and for making potions.

TRANSPORTATION COUNSELOR
Angelo#3436

This advisor will have to create and manage the team in charge of transporting all the merchandise through Myrland. Either by sea or by land. Our transportation system will be of great importance to the future of our business.

MINING COUNSELOR
Evil homer#9614

His role will be to manage and coordinate the team of miners and prospectors as well as organize our mining facilities. He will be responsible for ensuring that we have enough metals for the mass production of weapons and armor.
At RBT we are not interested in producing low-quality weapons, but we will seek to create the most luxurious and exclusive offer of Myrland, having the most exclusive and distinctive items. Personalization and luxury will be our brand. We will offer the best to the distinguished gentlemen of Myrland.

ARMAMENT PRODUCTION COUNSEL
[RBT]Grubem#5912

This advisor will have the function of Oversee large-scale weapons production. Weapons, armor, shields, bows.
A vast array of weapons, ready to supply entire armies.

He will rely on the other departments to organize large-scale sales and win arms sales contracts with the big houses. You will work for the highest quality and best manufactured products throughout myrland.

PRESIDENCY.
Ibarruri#0121
As a founding member of the RBT, and as the largest shareholder, I reserve the presidency of our emporium.
The powers of the president will be:
-Mange our bank and organisate our financial works. Lending service, insurance services etc..
- Close diplomatic or economic agreements officially with unions, houses, kingdoms or financial organizations.
- Manage our bank loan system.
- Manage, file and review all the monthly documentation that the members of the RBT council will attach to you, to make sure that the accounts are balanced and that there is no type of corruption or errors.
- Initiate legal proceedings against members accused of corruption or breaking union rules. Each member will be judged fairly, having the right to an adequate defense. To proceed with the expulsion, there must first be a vote of all the members of the council. If the vote of the prosecution is majority, the defendant will be punished or expelled from RBT, according to the seriousness of his crime.
- Call extraordinary elections, if necessary due to exceptional circumstances.
-Assume the responsibilities of other directors to leave these positions deserted due to lack of personnel.
- Manage the RBT treasury.
- Propose votes to change the rules of the RBT or its internal structure.
- Propose sanctions against organizations, members or individuals that violate the interests of the RBT, either by denying them access to our services or adding an extra price for them.

CAN I BE A RBT PRESIDENT?
Yes. If you want to be president of the RBT, you must first be the largest shareholder, for which you must own the maximum percentage of shares in your possession. If so, you can run for president.

ELECTIONS

There will be elections every 6 months to renew the positions of the council, any member of the RBT can appear to occupy the organs of the government. The number of times someone can run for office is unlimited.
If you have a lesser sanction, you may appear, but if you have suffered a greater sanction, you will not be able to become a member of the council again.

DISTRIBUTION OF DIVIDENDS
It will be done once a month and each member will receive the benefits corresponding to the percentage of ownership they have of the RBT shares
RBT SHARES OWNERS

Last edited: