Instead of adding parry-breaker, consider adding ability to parry more than one opponent instead

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
The title says it all really, but to be more specific (could you always lean towards de-zerging pvp please). Parry-breakers seem like it would risk even worse case scenario for Solo play especially if you can't at least be guaranteed to parry vs 2 or more oppnents?

As to why I think adding the ability to parry more people at once would be better it would depend also on why SV forecasts bringing up a parry-breaker ability at all.

Is melee feeling like it doesn't have enough going on somehow? Like there isn't any content per se being added for melee fighters to feel like combat has some depth to it? Personally I would say the answer to that is that melee pvp is plenty elaborate. It actually does of all things get it right with a feel of something that is a "minute to learn and a lifetime to master" so to speak. Which isn't to say it couldn't improve what is there still, just by more fluid game play, better server response, better graphics engine and so on.

Is the reason for adding parry breaker to lean things away from spinning being what to do? Is spinning unrealistic looking or not fun?

Again I would say that's not really true. It could be that if spinning isn't so desired it might be possible to simply make Feinting more deadly in that it doesn't fully discharge your Swing Gauge to do a Feint. If that makes sense. Then lean things towards 1) parrying for the riposte and 2) aggressively attacking 3) Feinting to land full or near-full hits combined with smaller movements and turns to disguise the swing direction.

What would a multi-opponent parry ability look like? Could be something with a cool-down timer that cools down faster the more number of people that hit you, whether you parry/block it or not. How exactly it would work in practice I can visualize a couple of things but don't want to commit to it as it might ruin the idea with specifics.

Reactions: wyqydsyq

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
tried to tell you doods, all these anti-zerg mechanics (and arguably even normalization, but that's a diff story) are huge misses. I've seen people decent fights without spins. It's just how long and drawn out a fight is.

Everyone wants to be a greek mythical hero and outskill, but at some point, you will get zerged. haha. The numbers WILL WIN. If you balance it off 1vx smallscale, 1v1 combat will suffer. It's completely logical, if you think about it. It's like how you can't be a sprinter and a long distance runner.

NOW, that being said, if they wanna make the game 'more skill based' and just totally ignore the fact that we have ping differences, they could do that. Speed everything up. Speed up players, speed up swing charges (the long swing charge vs quick parry + long parry window is the root of it all,) increase stam or decrease stam use, increase damage(?) then you can really go in and weave around people, separate them, and kill the stragglers/over extenders and then get safe again. Maybe even, gasp, maybe bandaids wrap fast again.

Right now, you have this really slow combat that is actually making people quit the game or spec off melee. Probably just as many people as are zerged out quit because of how the combat is. I WAS JUST TALKING TO SOMEONE NEW who again mentioned the clunky combat. It doesn't NEED to be clunky. They made it clunky.

INITIATE REPEAT SEQUENCE: parry should not be as much mitigation. Watch boxing. When you get blasted into gloves, it's still something; physics, you know? The only way to actually avoid dmg is to dodge, and people need to be vulnerable during a miss. You can make it like dnd level where you can't KILL someone with a parry hit, but it should definitely affect your health bar or stam bar in a more significant way.

If, by some great feat, MO becomes decently active, like world active, you know what's gonna happen? You guys are gonna have these long, drawn-out skill based fights and people are gonna start trickling in and kill you both. IMO I want fighting to be something that can stay between the fighters. Zergs happen because people zerg roam or zerg farm. That's their choice. You should be able to separate them and kill them. Even if you die in the end, you should be able to do some serious work if you are good, and, in some situations, YOU CAN, but it's not even close to the best way.

IN SUMMARY: they still need to rebalance combat. I think they should do it right after they rebalance all the stupid timers/clading/obstacles to full spec. It's necessary to attract a decent player base. Just because people accept something, doesn't mean it's OK, nor does it mean it's OK if they find a way to 'win.' MO wasn't meant to be a game with 2 minute surgical 1v1s imo. That impacts the whole game. I DON'T EVEN PVP much and I can see it so clearly. It's baffling to me how hard-headed people can be. It's like... because they practiced in this 'meta' that they don't wanna give up their advantage. The thing is, if I wanted to be THE BEST, I would start over from 0 if I saw it was possible to be EVEN BETTER than I was before.

Then you got guys like Stouty who come in from other, similar games and are upset. He probably has some legit critiques, but I dunno if he 'gets it' either. For instance, I put in xxxxx hours playing all sorts of bball games. You throw me a bball game, anything that resembles a bball game mechanically, and I will bust ass. Maybe not as much as 10 years ago, but I will get it in. It'd be like me playing NBA Live then going to NBA 2k and being like THE ANIMATIONS AIYEEE and then quitting. It's bad faith even if dude was one of the top players in Mord/Chiv or whatever if was.

Ego should not factor into game balance, unfort, with everything on the line in MO, it does, a lot!

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
tried to tell you doods, all these anti-zerg mechanics (and arguably even normalization, but that's a diff story) are huge misses. I've seen people decent fights without spins. It's just how long and drawn out a fight is.

Everyone wants to be a greek mythical hero and outskill, but at some point, you will get zerged. haha. The numbers WILL WIN. If you balance it off 1vx smallscale, 1v1 combat will suffer. It's completely logical, if you think about it. It's like how you can't be a sprinter and a long distance runner.

NOW, that being said, if they wanna make the game 'more skill based' and just totally ignore the fact that we have ping differences, they could do that. Speed everything up. Speed up players, speed up swing charges (the long swing charge vs quick parry + long parry window is the root of it all,) increase stam or decrease stam use, increase damage(?) then you can really go in and weave around people, separate them, and kill the stragglers/over extenders and then get safe again. Maybe even, gasp, maybe bandaids wrap fast again.

Right now, you have this really slow combat that is actually making people quit the game or spec off melee. Probably just as many people as are zerged out quit because of how the combat is. I WAS JUST TALKING TO SOMEONE NEW who again mentioned the clunky combat. It doesn't NEED to be clunky. They made it clunky.

INITIATE REPEAT SEQUENCE: parry should not be as much mitigation. Watch boxing. When you get blasted into gloves, it's still something; physics, you know? The only way to actually avoid dmg is to dodge, and people need to be vulnerable during a miss. You can make it like dnd level where you can't KILL someone with a parry hit, but it should definitely affect your health bar or stam bar in a more significant way.

If, by some great feat, MO becomes decently active, like world active, you know what's gonna happen? You guys are gonna have these long, drawn-out skill based fights and people are gonna start trickling in and kill you both. IMO I want fighting to be something that can stay between the fighters. Zergs happen because people zerg roam or zerg farm. That's their choice. You should be able to separate them and kill them. Even if you die in the end, you should be able to do some serious work if you are good, and, in some situations, YOU CAN, but it's not even close to the best way.

IN SUMMARY: they still need to rebalance combat. I think they should do it right after they rebalance all the stupid timers/clading/obstacles to full spec. It's necessary to attract a decent player base. Just because people accept something, doesn't mean it's OK, nor does it mean it's OK if they find a way to 'win.' MO wasn't meant to be a game with 2 minute surgical 1v1s imo. That impacts the whole game. I DON'T EVEN PVP much and I can see it so clearly. It's baffling to me how hard-headed people can be. It's like... because they practiced in this 'meta' that they don't wanna give up their advantage. The thing is, if I wanted to be THE BEST, I would start over from 0 if I saw it was possible to be EVEN BETTER than I was before.

Then you got guys like Stouty who come in from other, similar games and are upset. He probably has some legit critiques, but I dunno if he 'gets it' either. For instance, I put in xxxxx hours playing all sorts of bball games. You throw me a bball game, anything that resembles a bball game mechanically, and I will bust ass. Maybe not as much as 10 years ago, but I will get it in. It'd be like me playing NBA Live then going to NBA 2k and being like THE ANIMATIONS AIYEEE and then quitting. It's bad faith even if dude was one of the top players in Mord/Chiv or whatever if was.

Ego should not factor into game balance, unfort, with everything on the line in MO, it does, a lot!
Well, actually... I agree with that totally. About some subtle tweaks.

If SV wanted to add more content for Foot fighters, well, there's ways also like certain creatures or challenges FFs are the best with. Things to draw them in and give fun challenges with PVE, like how mounted can farm many things by just circling it, if there were things to fight that had strong ranged and magic resistance. And that's just one idea. Dungeons could have traps that have to be cut down with a weapon to avoid them, so there's lots of ways to add for FFs, if that's the thing. Idk what SV thinks for sure.

So in terms of content for FFs, if there were a vote I'd say no adding new click abilities to melee, just to be clear. It's that IF anything, I'd hope they would make it more defensive than offensive, for the reason of lessening greater numbers vs. smaller numbers, I gave, if that makes sense. I think polishing melee while keeping it nice and simple could go a much further ways.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Well, actually... I agree with that totally. About some subtle tweaks.

If SV wanted to add more content for Foot fighters, well, there's ways also like certain creatures or challenges FFs are the best with. Things to draw them in and give fun challenges with PVE, like how mounted can farm many things by just circling it, if there were things to fight that had strong ranged and magic resistance. And that's just one idea. Dungeons could have traps that have to be cut down with a weapon to avoid them, so there's lots of ways to add for FFs, if that's the thing. Idk what SV thinks for sure.

So in terms of content for FFs, if there were a vote I'd say no adding new click abilities to melee, just to be clear. It's that IF anything, I'd hope they would make it more defensive than offensive, for the reason of lessening greater numbers vs. smaller numbers, I gave, if that makes sense. I think polishing melee while keeping it nice and simple could go a much further ways.

yea I'm not feeling the idea of an actual parry break, but I might be interested in a meter like fighting games have where you can get your block broken and not be able to block for awhile. It's a mystery how to fix it, tho... most ideas seem bad. I'd rather them open it up and see how bad it is really and then decide. Cuz as I said, desync/lag SUCKS but we can kinda be intuitive at times... I might take the L for an overall faster paced fight.

in MO1 you could foot farm just about anything by just kiting it, letting it attack (being out of range) then going in. Used to farm stuff like that all day for luls. It was kind of too easy once you found out the rhythm, but it still had its own charm. I like some of the new mobs; no idea why you can't parry sators, but stuff like animals that you used to be able to fight on foot without getting hit are just garbage with how fast and persistent they are.

There is a time for face up fighting, but that shouldn't be the only way. The belief is add more ways to mitigate damage, but if you increase damage, that's actually anti-zerg, too, cuz you can burn people down for mistakes. It's just not pro 1vX but if you wanna roll 1vx, be a veela, burn people down, get out, heal up, burn another dude down.

The only time the game looks good from a combat perspective is when you are parrying one guy and hitting another haha.

Reactions: SeaShadow

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
Yep, like you say the zerginess can be lived with or people can simply work on improving. I think the feel of MO1 is what is good. That simplicity and freedom is what I'd like to see continue into the future.

Now that I think about it MO1 did have one clickable of sorts, in game macros where you could swap into a 1-H weapon and a shield with one click right? Now that kind of thing would be cool improved and cleaner to use perhaps. In terms of button click setups..

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020

Yeah the melee combat in this game is just too damn slow, especially with steel weapons which is the most common you will use. I feel like naked fights with flake are more fun than the actual fights you get out roaming, at least you can spam a bit and the ttk matches better with the stam we have. Thats another big issue with melee, even if you have the skill to win you dont have enough stam to 1vX most of the time, slowing the pace even more.

The spam patch in alpha was the most fun combat has ever been, maybe not the most fair ping wise but now it still isnt fair with normalization and is boring on top. If only we had regional servers we could have actual good combat, but Henrik prefers his vision to quality gameplay...

Reactions: Teknique

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Yeah the melee combat in this game is just too damn slow, especially with steel weapons which is the most common you will use. I feel like naked fights with flake are more fun than the actual fights you get out roaming, at least you can spam a bit and the ttk matches better with the stam we have. Thats another big issue with melee, even if you have the skill to win you dont have enough stam to 1vX most of the time, slowing the pace even more.

The spam patch in alpha was the most fun combat has ever been, maybe not the most fair ping wise but now it still isnt fair with normalization and is boring on top. If only we had regional servers we could have actual good combat, but Henrik prefers his vision to quality gameplay...

I actually talk to people in towns often (one of my enjoyments,) and while I haven't gone to GK and Kran and done Raylie Reports, I have consistently heard people are quitting the game because of the combat, or they just express their concerns, then some day they aren't there anymore. I don't even think it's about winning/losing, it's about fun/excitement. If Henrik understood that people who don't wanna spec mage and not Euro are highly likely to quit the game, he might change his tune.

Like I said many times, I have memories if being dunked hard w/ lag in MO where you just see the red marks and then you are dead haha. It sucked, for sure, but I think the game now could be calibrated to where it was like that but not AS BAD. Like I said, I'd rather have people having fun, and if I were to spec mage, it would be to get in on some fast paced fights.

Repeating: HENRIK, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN QUITTING THE GAME SINCE BETA or doing archery/mage/beast instead because of the combat. It's definitely not the only flaw, but I want a combat that everyone can enjoy, even getting dunked. Even getting dunked on my non-combats inspired more tension/excittement due to how fast people would burn you down. It was like getting assassinated. You had to be way more 'ready' than you do now. It was high stress, but it was part of the overall feel of the game.

On one hand, I wish I had seen combat alpha ( I might actually be good now if I was in a game where all people could do was duel haha,) on the other, I'm not sure what the price was, and I'm probably glad I didn't give them that money.

I still believe they are gonna change it. I don't see how they can't. It was sad when they reverted the swing speed patch before people could even properly test it out/without trying to ADJUST it.

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
You can already parry more than one person? If anything this is going to make life easier as a 1vX footie. That guy that you got to one HP who is now parry camping? Dead. I honestly cant wait. One of the most irritating parts of 1vX. Just don’t parry camp yourself and parry break is easy wins against most people.

SeaShadow

Jul 16, 2020
You can already parry more than one person? If anything this is going to make life easier as a 1vX footie. That guy that you got to one HP who is now parry camping? Dead. I honestly cant wait. One of the most irritating parts of 1vX. Just don’t parry camp yourself and parry break is easy wins against most people.
Yea could be! Like most stuff takes time to master it, just as long as the ultimate result fits most scenarios.

Some of the most rewarding loot I've ever got in a game was gems from woodcutting in MO1, like 14 gold worth haha. But getting it back to town on a donkey no less vs. 3 mounted made it feel so valuable in that bank.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
So wait, there is parry breaking incoming? I dunno how I feel about that as a bandaid. It's better than nothing, but it could be a 5000 gold book or something, too. MEHHH.

I'd like to thank everyone who called me trash when I tried to talk about combat, and said I was too bad to suggest changes, when I tried to give some other PoVs. Note I never pulled the BUT I'M WAY SMARTER THAN U THO card :D O well, we get what we get, as SV 'loyalists.' Let's wait as usual.

Silenko

Jun 18, 2020
Benidorm. Spain
The title says it all really, but to be more specific (could you always lean towards de-zerging pvp please). Parry-breakers seem like it would risk even worse case scenario for Solo play especially if you can't at least be guaranteed to parry vs 2 or more oppnents?

As to why I think adding the ability to parry more people at once would be better it would depend also on why SV forecasts bringing up a parry-breaker ability at all.

Is melee feeling like it doesn't have enough going on somehow? Like there isn't any content per se being added for melee fighters to feel like combat has some depth to it? Personally I would say the answer to that is that melee pvp is plenty elaborate. It actually does of all things get it right with a feel of something that is a "minute to learn and a lifetime to master" so to speak. Which isn't to say it couldn't improve what is there still, just by more fluid game play, better server response, better graphics engine and so on.

Is the reason for adding parry breaker to lean things away from spinning being what to do? Is spinning unrealistic looking or not fun?

Again I would say that's not really true. It could be that if spinning isn't so desired it might be possible to simply make Feinting more deadly in that it doesn't fully discharge your Swing Gauge to do a Feint. If that makes sense. Then lean things towards 1) parrying for the riposte and 2) aggressively attacking 3) Feinting to land full or near-full hits combined with smaller movements and turns to disguise the swing direction.

What would a multi-opponent parry ability look like? Could be something with a cool-down timer that cools down faster the more number of people that hit you, whether you parry/block it or not. How exactly it would work in practice I can visualize a couple of things but don't want to commit to it as it might ruin the idea with specifics.
Why are you asking for this, you can already do it. Maybe what you asking for exactly is for a button with a cd that when you press it you automatically parry hits? I think we have a "Git Gud" case here because that ain't gonna happen, darling.

• Haha
Reactions: SeaShadow

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
So wait, there is parry breaking incoming? I dunno how I feel about that as a bandaid. It's better than nothing, but it could be a 5000 gold book or something, too. MEHHH.

I'd like to thank everyone who called me trash when I tried to talk about combat, and said I was too bad to suggest changes, when I tried to give some other PoVs. Note I never pulled the BUT I'M WAY SMARTER THAN U THO card :D O well, we get what we get, as SV 'loyalists.' Let's wait as usual.
In what way is a parry break any kind of band-aid? It's a fundamental part of any melee combat system, and arguably should have been one of the first things they focused on adding early in the beta. Parry camp meta should've never existed.

I actually talk to people in towns often (one of my enjoyments,) and while I haven't gone to GK and Kran and done Raylie Reports, I have consistently heard people are quitting the game because of the combat, or they just express their concerns, then some day they aren't there anymore. I don't even think it's about winning/losing, it's about fun/excitement. If Henrik understood that people who don't wanna spec mage and not Euro are highly likely to quit the game, he might change his tune.

Like I said many times, I have memories if being dunked hard w/ lag in MO where you just see the red marks and then you are dead haha. It sucked, for sure, but I think the game now could be calibrated to where it was like that but not AS BAD. Like I said, I'd rather have people having fun, and if I were to spec mage, it would be to get in on some fast paced fights.

Repeating: HENRIK, PEOPLE HAVE BEEN QUITTING THE GAME SINCE BETA or doing archery/mage/beast instead because of the combat. It's definitely not the only flaw, but I want a combat that everyone can enjoy, even getting dunked. Even getting dunked on my non-combats inspired more tension/excittement due to how fast people would burn you down. It was like getting assassinated. You had to be way more 'ready' than you do now. It was high stress, but it was part of the overall feel of the game.

On one hand, I wish I had seen combat alpha ( I might actually be good now if I was in a game where all people could do was duel haha,) on the other, I'm not sure what the price was, and I'm probably glad I didn't give them that money.

I still believe they are gonna change it. I don't see how they can't. It was sad when they reverted the swing speed patch before people could even properly test it out/without trying to ADJUST it.

From my understanding, and time playing back in the combat alpha/beta, the swing speed was adjusted because whatever ping normalizing netcode they have couldn't keep up with the swing speed. Resulted in some serious desync between players where hits weren't connecting even close to when they appeared to and would, very frequently, appear to go straight through parries. It kind of seems like you're saying that desync is better than having to swing slightly slower, which is confusing to me. The only tangible way that MO1 melee was better was there were more gear options. Slightly more customizable kit. Most of the time you couldn't even tell what was really happening in melee fights. At least when I played.

Could be with all the network updates we've gotten the swing speed could be increased without negatively impacting melee. This would be great. Swing speed is definitely a bit painful, especially when you're not a juiced up Thursar or Ohgmir. Also, parry windows are complete BS. Even Aussies on the worst connection have said that the length of the parry window feels far too generous, but I have absolutely no knowledge of how changing the parry window would impact players. Could be that it is the way it is for a good reason, although I think that if it is SV should reevaluate it and try to decrease it.

Also, if you wanted people to care about what you have to say then you should refine the way you go about trying to communicate on here. Your entire attitude is just bad and ineffective for communication purposes. You're condescending as all hell, and clearly feel as though what you are saying carries more value that anyone else. Especially when people say something you don't agree with. Including the guy that runs the company. Nobody is ever going to respond well to that. Even if they are doing it themselves you're probably better off not doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jatix

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
In what way is a parry break any kind of band-aid? It's a fundamental part of any melee combat system, and arguably should have been one of the first things they focused on adding early in the beta. Parry camp meta should've never existed.

From my understanding, and time playing back in the combat alpha/beta, the swing speed was adjusted because whatever ping normalizing netcode they have couldn't keep up with the swing speed. Resulted in some serious desync between players where hits weren't connecting even close to when they appeared to and would, very frequently, appear to go straight through parries. It kind of seems like you're saying that desync is better than having to swing slightly slower, which is confusing to me. The only tangible way that MO1 melee was better was there were more gear options. Slightly more customizable kit. Most of the time you couldn't even tell what was really happening in melee fights. At least when I played.

Could be with all the network updates we've gotten the swing speed could be increased without negatively impacting melee. This would be great. Swing speed is definitely a bit painful, especially when you're not a juiced up Thursar or Ohgmir. Also, parry windows are complete BS. Even Aussies on the worst connection have said that the length of the parry window feels far too generous, but I have absolutely no knowledge of how changing the parry window would impact players. Could be that it is the way it is for a good reason, although I think that if it is SV should reevaluate it and try to decrease it.

Also, if you wanted people to care about what you have to say then you should refine the way you go about trying to communicate on here. Your entire attitude is just bad and ineffective for communication purposes. You're condescending as all hell, and clearly feel as though what you are saying carries more value that anyone else. Especially when people say something you don't agree with. Including the guy that runs the company. Nobody is ever going to respond well to that. Even if they are doing it themselves you're probably better off not doing it.

People fucking suck and whine. lool. That is my PoV from being a part of a competitive gaming environment and getting in vs who ever I come across. They don't give themselves time to adjust to shit, or it takes them like six months to realize that was what they wanted.

You read my posts lol. I'm JOKING. Do you notice the condescension more than my self-effacing humor for a reason?

Runs what company? lol. Oh Henrik. I just want him to read it, I feel that's the best chance I have at him reading it. STOP HATING. YOO

the sad thing is, no one will like this post. All these bozos you are like you but more twisted on it are in there trying to like posts they think are insulting me, when it's really my friends lool. I don't care. Maybe oykd doesn't think I am his friend... but I stay cool w/ people who have always been cool to me, and he has never violated my shit, so he is my friend. Fuck it sorry if you got offended. I also say that shit all the time, too!!!!

Edit: my bad, but it felt really good to say that. :)

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
People fucking suck and whine. lool. That is my PoV from being a part of a competitive gaming environment and getting in vs who ever I come across. They don't give themselves time to adjust to shit, or it takes them like six months to realize that was what they wanted.

You read my posts lol. I'm JOKING. Do you notice the condescension more than my self-effacing humor for a reason?

Runs what company? lol. Oh Henrik. I just want him to read it, I feel that's the best chance I have at him reading it. STOP HATING. YOO

the sad thing is, no one will like this post. All these bozos you are like you but more twisted on it are in there trying to like posts they think are insulting me, when it's really my friends lool. I don't care. Maybe oykd doesn't think I am his friend... but I stay cool w/ people who have always been cool to me, and he has never violated my shit, so he is my friend. Fuck it sorry if you got offended. I also say that shit all the time, too!!!!
See… This is exactly what I’m talking about, but noooo everyone else is bozos… Right? And your incessant crying about how nobody likes what you have to say is entirely justifiable, yeah? Lol. You’re weird as hell, and seem a whole lot more offended than anyone else on this post.

Im just trying to point you in a beneficial direction because I’m not so stupid as to think that all of your input is invalid because of the way you express it. Most people agree. Least you could do is show me, and everybody else the same courtesy. Just keep doing it, though. It seems to be working real well for you.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Parrying in this game is so aids it makes me just want to shoot magic / use a bow. But I'm aweful with both in this game lmao.
Like as long as SV doesnt screw it up, its a much needed change. Small scale pvp is literal aids. Its all spins and uncharged attacks because anything else is way too easy to parry. I'd rather parrying wasn't even a thing at this point.

And before someone says nerfing parrying buffs zergs, fighting outnumbered, at least in small scale, is awful anyway. Whoever you attack can just turtle while someone else hits you for free. So not being able to parry would have the same outcome.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
See… This is exactly what I’m talking about, but noooo everyone else is bozos… Right? And your incessant crying about how nobody likes what you have to say is entirely justifiable, yeah? Lol. You’re weird as hell, and seem a whole lot more offended than anyone else on this post.

Im just trying to point you in a beneficial direction because I’m not so stupid as to think that all of your input is invalid because of the way you express it. Most people agree. Least you could do is show me, and everybody else the same courtesy. Just keep doing it, though. It seems to be working real well for you.

zzz, if you're gonna come at me you should not back down so fast. I don't think you understand. They call what you do 'hating.' You are supposed to let a person do them to a certain extent, if you are bothered by it, that's a you problem. You can legit block me. lol. I know people don't like what I have to say: look at you!

I'm offended by people who are coming at me as if I am offensive. It's like the old "you're mad aren't you?" to a friend until they really are mad. But yeah man I appreciate the life advice, and I hope I can grow as a human before the next time I post here. You should dive deeper into my post history.

What you think is about you isn't about you. haha. You can say I am gaslighting, but it's legit. It's just the way I write. You are mad at my writer voice, take it out on that. I even have like 10 different ones if you pay attention. I'm just doing what I feel, but some people don't like it. If people read my post and think it's dog shit, I'm cool with them moving on. I am putting it here just because and because I think someone can be helped. As for this discussion, tho, I don't see why I should be courteous to you now other than pure virtue, and I will, too. Just remember what I said and think about it.

And remember, you said shit to me.

Reactions: Jatix

Elijah

Jun 17, 2021
zzz, if you're gonna come at me you should not back down so fast. I don't think you understand. They call what you do 'hating.' You are supposed to let a person do them to a certain extent, if you are bothered by it, that's a you problem. You can legit block me. lol. I know people don't like what I have to say: look at you!

I'm offended by people who are coming at me as if I am offensive. It's like the old "you're mad aren't you?" to a friend until they really are mad. But yeah man I appreciate the life advice, and I hope I can grow as a human before the next time I post here. You should dive deeper into my post history.

What you think is about you isn't about you. haha. You can say I am gaslighting, but it's legit. It's just the way I write. You are mad at my writer voice, take it out on that. I even have like 10 different ones if you pay attention. I'm just doing what I feel, but some people don't like it. If people read my post and think it's dog shit, I'm cool with them moving on. I am putting it here just because and because I think someone can be helped. As for this discussion, tho, I don't see why I should be courteous to you now other than pure virtue, and I will, too. Just remember what I said and think about it.

And remember, you said shit to me.
lol okay. Not coming at you or anything. You don't bother me, and I've seen enough of your antics to know what's going on. I think that the way you try to communicate on here is ignorant. The only reason I care at all is because I think you actually have valuable input, but I'll just keep chuckling at how stupid you make yourself look trying to communicate that input.

I said 'shit' to you in an attempt to get you to voice yourself in a way that could actually benefit you instead of netting a bunch of hate from everyone else. Not trying to give you any kind of life advice. Just trying to show you that you can communicate on forums in a more effective way, but you're so deluded and far into your troll shit that you can't even see it. Not my problem now. Not even sure why I thought I could help. ;p

Last edited: