Increase horse spawns more.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
It's so dumb that you can't get a horse. And you need a horse to even play the game. Been waiting for horses to spawn for two days now but haven't had luck. Would have better luck finding the time lost pronto Drake. Ffs make horses spawn every 5 minutes until everyone has a horse. 7000 players and about 5 horses spawn every 6 hours? Not sure haven't actually seen them spawn once yet. I don't even get mad being killed but the insanity of this stupid horse issue is pissing me off

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
It's so dumb that you can't get a horse. And you need a horse to even play the game. Been waiting for horses to spawn for two days now but haven't had luck. Would have better luck finding the time lost pronto Drake. Ffs make horses spawn every 5 minutes until everyone has a horse. 7000 players and about 5 horses spawn every 6 hours? Not sure haven't actually seen them spawn once yet. I don't even get mad being killed but the insanity of this stupid horse issue is pissing me off

You dont NEED a horse. But.....

Go out in the hills and find em. There is more spawns than the online map shows

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
The map is showing spawns that have been moved. Pretty sure its not a thing yet but soonTM the animals and their spawns will roam around so you cant just simply go to one area to find them, but they'll be going places that are logical for them to go.

Right now? Stop staring yourself blind on a out to date map.

Heck 2 days? You stayed 2 days without seeing a horse in the same spot and didn't for one second decide to either A) look somewhere else or B) realize that the spawn is just not there?

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
Nah I honestly think the spawns should have more and spawn quicker (still).

They made the map bigger and saying you don't need a mount to play is essentially handicapping your entire experience.

Culling spawns and having them take longer to drive some kind of market for them is a bit shit when they're so essential to the experience now.

Just make them easier to get. People will still buy them to save time or to have higher level ones.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Hel Mora

Jan 21, 2022
Or just grind 20 gold and buy one ?
The time i spent to get my horse would have got me 2 horses if i just grinded for gold probably :p

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
Or just grind 20 gold and buy one ?
The time i spent to get my horse would have got me 2 horses if i just grinded for gold probably :p

There are situations where you either cant afford one, or aren't near a town to grab gold. What happens if you get into a fight and lose your horse in the process?

Hel Mora

Jan 21, 2022
But what is the point if there are so many that you can always get one? Why not spawning it on demand then?
Is it so hard to run by foot from time to time if you are in that special situation?

In my opinion its something that will solve by time. Yeah everybody is hunting for horses now. But in 2 weeks?
Perhaps its just me but i dont need a solution for everything that perhaps wont be a problem if the dust of the launch has settled.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
But what is the point if there are so many that you can always get one? Why not spawning it on demand then?
Is it so hard to run by foot from time to time if you are in that special situation?

In my opinion its something that will solve by time. Yeah everybody is hunting for horses now. But in 2 weeks?
Perhaps its just me but i dont need a solution for everything that perhaps wont be a problem if the dust of the launch has settled.
Pretty much.

Broker solves it.

There does need to be a frequency and proximity of spawns, sure. But its already in a good place.
The problem here is that he was looking for horses in a place where there weren't any and didn't rectify his mistake and decided to stand around for 2 days hoping the problem would go away on its own. Somehow.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021

I'm just going to assume by the 'New Member' tag that you're not entirely in the know of the game, which is fine.

But, your horse can die to a lot of things. Sometimes it can be at the fault of your own actions, others, or bugs. Yes, bugs.

No, sometimes walking will take you hours from your current location to where you need to go - and it makes the investment of points in taming feel wasteful given spawns are lacking.

I was also playing the game before horses were even added, I've ran around a lot. (With maxed skills and even when the game had faster movement speed). It still took ages to go from Point A to Point B.

Have you done any parcel running at all? Maybe you should try running them on foot and see how you feel about it. Or go and farm in the jungle then run back the materials you want on foot, oh wait - you can't because you'd be weighed down.

I'm trying hard not to sound rude but it's just kind of a no brainer for this kind of thing. The value of horses wont go down due to an influx of spawns if done. There will still be a lot of value in the ones that are high level, faster, more hp; or a combination of the three plus other variables. We also don't have breeding or equerry leveling in yet from MO1, which adds another layer of value to horses.

Also I can very safely say during the beta when the population wasn't at that high of a number, horse spawns were still pretty sparse and shit. So this isn't exactly a launch issue.