In the theoretical situation in which the unlikely event of cheating and exploiting occurs in MO2...

Ghanburi

Dec 18, 2021
On the Withywindle
In the hypothetical situation in which unnamed, assuredly nonexistent, players make the unlikely choice to exploit or cheat in Mortal Online 2, please permanently ban them. Theoretically, there are potentially groups of players in your game who might habitually cheat/exploit with no fear of repercussion (I mean, it is possible though I cannot think of an example). Hypothetically speaking, even video evidence could be taken of this and broadcasted publicly on a stream or two (again, this is speculative). In such a theoretical, nearly impossible situation, I would hope you would act decisively, as rule-abiding players might start to leave, as word could spread throughout your community. If, in the unlikely situation that such exploits and cheats take place, please defend your game and your players (i.e., customers) by permanently banning the, hypothetically, offending accounts. Thank you for entertaining this thought experiment that is no way grounded in reality.

* This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events, is purely coincidental.

Last edited: