I'm not the dude who makes patch note threads:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
So move this in THERE when they do!

I have discovered the 'submit feedback' button IN GAME under the bug report section, so I don't need to post as much on the forums. STILL, I say these things:

I appreciate the love you are showing, but +8 att is mehh. They likely need more caps or you need to give human like a flat +20 attribute, sardu --> khur, then adjust the balance between. 8 attribute points. That's not... one skill point.

The shoulder pad thing is great because I can't see shit with certain armors on as MA haha.

I don't understand why they haven't fixed the delete items thing. You should be able to delete items. You just shouldn't be able to delete valuable stuff. There should be stuff you can delete. Like if you have a stack of carcs on you or something, it's wack that someone can ping you w/ an arrow and it's over for you. That's a huge oversight. 45 seconds! Today is the day of repeating phrases with numbers in them.

I deleted my mage because I didn't wanna fuck w/ clading, no fix for that, either. BLE.

Horse thing is funny. Gonna have bigger terror birds now!

At first I thought it said increased etherworld speed 100% and I was like YES but no... of course not.

I give SV a keep trying. And I'll keep blowing up that bug report.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Khurite and kallard buff is fine. Idk why they buffed heurgar and not blainn. Am I missing something? Blainn sucks, everyone plays huergar. Buffs huergar and not blainn lmao.

Raknor

Sep 14, 2021
Hyllspeia
Khurite and kallard buff is fine. Idk why they buffed heurgar and not blainn. Am I missing something? Blainn sucks, everyone plays huergar. Buffs huergar and not blainn lmao.

You serious? I hardly see any Huerghar outside of MM

Every dwarf I see has fur coming out of his ass for the extra CON since they have the same STR cap

Reactions: Reimar

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
You serious? I hardly see any Huerghar outside of MM

Every dwarf I see has fur coming out of his ass for the extra CON since they have the same STR cap
I just looked to make sure, I guess they made them the same str at some point. Cuz before it was huerrg are best ma and best mm and blainn sucked lol. So nvm.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Huegar buff was ok because it didnt really make mm more powerfull which mm is op as fuck right now. just boring to play.

We were told human buff, didnt get a human buff. Clades still broken. They jutr buffed the less played human which human overall just suck still.

Pretty BS henrik uses a spread sheet to tell him what is underplayed to buff because most of the new player choose human skewing the results.

Reactions: Reimar