Illigal activities

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
What are illegal ingame activities in mo2? Like drugs ect? I think it would be cool if u could consume weed illigaly and it gives u stuts buff but if guards sees u they fine u or attack, so it's Pk activity mostly

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
They have an illegal herb. I didn't cook w/ it much in MO1, kinda wanted to. It's in da jungle. It'll get you KoS'd and it does have uses. But it's not gonna get you high afaik.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
In the first game, they have this plant called nahuat which is found in the jungle if I remember correctly. Unless they have done so already, it will likely make a return in MO2.

If you carry it into the range of guards, they will stop you and force you into a dialogue where you can choose to persuade, threaten or try your luck at running away or fight against impossible odds through combat.

Many players train up their Negotiation skill to increase their chances of success. If you succeed the guards will let you pass.

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
I've heard of that, that's why I'm asking do those plants give some buff

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
In the first game, they have this plant called nahuat which is found in the jungle if I remember correctly. Unless they have done so already, it will likely make a return in MO2.

If you carry it into the range of guards, they will stop you and force you into a dialogue where you can choose to persuade, threaten or try your luck at running away or fight against impossible odds through combat.

Many players train up their Negotiation skill to increase their chances of success. If you succeed the guards will let you pass.
Threaten, Persuade or Bribe.

Chance was also based on how many and how valuable the illegal things you were carrying were, what your corresponding attribute was to said skill, and then the level of the skill.

Bribery I think basically was just an entirely chance based mechanic that costed money as I remember it, If there was a skill for it(dont remember exactly) all it did was decrease how much money you had to throw at them to get your dice roll. So it was something people without skill could use to at least some success if they had the money.

Veeshan

Jan 29, 2022
They have an illegal herb. I didn't cook w/ it much in MO1, kinda wanted to. It's in da jungle. It'll get you KoS'd and it does have uses. But it's not gonna get you high afaik.
maybe that was the weird plant i found in the jungle lol it was in a weird little farm thing lol it did have high alcohol content died by falling into as ditch before i could play with it though

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Nahuat was illegal as a cheap joke making reference to cannabis, it didn't had a purpose in any crafting class in MO1 and it doesn't have any purpose whatsoever in MO2 since copy-paste and UE4 generic assets.

c93c0c6806d1e0babeac6e57e7d796b9.gif

Then in MO1 you could farm tindremic guards that dropped tindremic sets, which were really good and illegal in all towns, unless you had a skill to hide this gear from guards :3
none of that included in mo2

Last edited:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Nahuat was illegal as a cheap joke making reference to cannabis, it didn't had a purpose in any crafting class in MO1 and it doesn't have any purpose whatsoever in MO2 since copy-paste and UE4 generic assets.

c93c0c6806d1e0babeac6e57e7d796b9.gif

Then in MO1 you could farm tindremic guards that dropped tindremic sets, which were really good and illegal in all towns, unless you had a skill to hide this gear from guards :3
none of that included in mo2

it had healing properties. I think I could have done something w/ it, but I was always worried to craft out back of Bakti at the red bank w/ real valuable mats.

maybe that was the weird plant i found in the jungle lol it was in a weird little farm thing lol it did have high alcohol content died by falling into as ditch before i could play with it though

It's got a red outline, you'd know if you found it. Shoot, I found it, and I dunno anything about new MO map. I am wandering lost all of the time.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
it had healing properties. I think I could have done something w/ it, but I was always worried to craft out back of Bakti at the red bank w/ real valuable mats.

It's got a red outline, you'd know if you found it. Shoot, I found it, and I dunno anything about new MO map. I am wandering lost all of the time.
It didn't had any effect either in food or pots, and the oil wasn't good either, trebs didn't do good dmg so it was a placeholder joke.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It didn't had any effect either in food or pots, and the oil wasn't good either, trebs didn't do good dmg so it was a placeholder joke.

I know I cooked w/ it a little in the wild, but yea I dunno. I refuse to believe SV would add something that had no value! (LOL)

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
I know I cooked w/ it a little in the wild, but yea I dunno. I refuse to believe SV would add something that had no value! (LOL)
Yeah i made extensive tests of all nave materials have like 8 banks full of gatherable shit 😂 in MO1, nahuat soup was a classic poison over time dish, i think horses hated it. At one point i had arguspond walled off at jungle keep, lots of nahuat around.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I miss all the testing. We were forever searching for the stam modifier for food. I dunno if they ever made mana pots or not, think I left before then.

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae