IBARRURI PRICE CHECK LIST

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
PRICE CHECK 28 FEBRERY 2022

These prices are not fixed. They are subject to change and I will update them as the market evolves.
They are just an approximation to help new players and merchants get oriented

BONES AND HORNS

-BONE TISSUE 1-G STACK
-EMALJ 15 G STACK
-COMPACT HORN 12G
-HORN 7 STACK
-IRON BONE 25G STAK
-MOLARIUM 30G STACK
-INCISIUM 40G STACK
-GREAT HORN 30G STA

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
SCALES AND CAPARACE PRICE CHECK

-KEELED SCALES 8G
-HORNED SCALES 20G
-LETOID SCALES 75G
-PLACOID SCALES 175G

-PLATE SCALES 250G
-HEAVY CAPARACE 400G
-CRUSTACEAN CAPARACE 60G

-REPTILE CAPARACE 90G
-ARTHROPOD CAPARACE 50G
-PANSAR CAPARACE 275-300G
-PANSAR SCALES 1500-1750G

Last edited:

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

STONES PRICE CHECK

-JADEITE 300G STACK
-MAALITE 400G STACK
-NYX 500G STACK
-FLAKESTONE 45G STACK
-GRANUM PILE 8-10G STACK
-CALX PILE 12.15 G STACK
-GABORE PILE 35-40G STACK

-TEPRA 50-55G STACK

LEATHERS, SKINS AND SILKS

-FULLGRAIN LEATHER 4G STACK
-QUALITY LEATHER 9G
-GROUND FUR 7G STACK
-GUARD FUR 30G STACK
-WOOL 20G STACK
-IRONWOOL 50G STACK
-IRONFUR 250G STACK
-SILK 225-250G STACK
-IRONSILK 700G G STACK

-BLOOD SILK 1700G STACK

Last edited:

Draed

Jan 4, 2022
how likely are stacks of metal to sell on a broker? I have large amounts of steel and other alloys, but listing a stack for 800g is an 80g investment in something I am unsure of. Would it be more prudent to list it on the forums?

Reactions: Ibarruri

Arinna

Mar 25, 2021
how likely are stacks of metal to sell on a broker? I have large amounts of steel and other alloys, but listing a stack for 800g is an 80g investment in something I am unsure of. Would it be more prudent to list it on the forums?

I would recommend posting in the forums for things that have a high gold value and sell them via the mail system (with coin on delivery option) that way you don't need to pay the fee and also don't need to set up a meet with a buyer.

Draed

Jan 4, 2022
I would recommend posting in the forums for things that have a high gold value and sell them via the mail system (with coin on delivery option) that way you don't need to pay the fee and also don't need to set up a meet with a buyer.
im a fool, didnt even know about any mail system, even though ive used the postal guy plenty to collect broker gold. that does indeed sound best, thank you for the reply.

Reactions: Arinna

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli

From my long experience as a metal trader since MO1, I will tell you that the best trades are done through discord and forums. I do not recommend selling in metal brokers, since that will force you to pay a significant rate of money. If you need help placing your metals or finding buyers, I can help you.

Reactions: Xunila

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
The difference between these prices and the trade brokers/what some are willing to sell for means that this list is completely way off the mark or (what I fear is true) the in game economy is ruined before the game even has a chance

• Sad

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
The difference between these prices and the trade brokers/what some are willing to sell for means that this list is completely way off the mark or (what I fear is true) the in game economy is ruined before the game even has a chance

I'm sorry but you are completely wrong. Almost all the prices you see are inspired by operations that have been carried out by discord and also in the forum (some I have closed myself, such as the price of silk for example) I would not risk making a list without making an effort to maintain the updated prices. I'll just update it as best I can. Regarding the economy of the game being ruined, it is a debate that I do not see the point of making in this post.

Reactions: Najwalaylah and Sgr

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
I'm sorry but you are completely wrong. Almost all the prices you see are inspired by operations that have been carried out by discord and also in the forum (some I have closed myself, such as the price of silk for example) I would not risk making a list without making an effort to maintain the updated prices. I'll just update it as best I can. Regarding the economy of the game being ruined, it is a debate that I do not see the point of making in this post.
I understand that you are updating the prices and commend you for doing so, though there are many items being sold in multiple towns for 1/4 of the price listed because the price has been driven into the ground already instead of taking weeks or months, I do apologise for bringing this up here, though I am glad it caught your attention.

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
I understand that you are updating the prices and commend you for doing so, though there are many items being sold in multiple towns for 1/4 of the price listed because the price has been driven into the ground already instead of taking weeks or months, I do apologise for bringing this up here, though I am glad it caught your attention.

Ok, I'll keep checking each price and trying to update it. Without going any further, today I just updated 10 prices.
It's not an easy job, man.