i would love it if you could let someone else place furniture in your house. like some kind of permissions granting you could do.

Shegora

Jan 15, 2023
my husband and i have been getting stuff together for a house for days and finding out after he placed it that he cant give me permission to decorate is a bummer. that is what i was most excited about with a house and now we will have to split our efforts if i want to be able to decorate something too. took all of the fun out of everything we just did and kinda puts a damper on messing with houses further. feels a bit like a waste and i would love love to see that change in a future update

Reactions: Frelsa

Frelsa

Jan 12, 2023
Yes, I agree. It would be nice to allow owners of buildings to give permissions to other players that only owners have now, including placing furniture, accessing the owners chest, bypassing the password on access chests.

Reactions: Shegora

Silenko

Jun 18, 2020
Benidorm. Spain
We should not only be able to give permissions to players in our home, also have some kind of log where we see who accessed what and who gets what from a chest. (Or who places something in the chest)

Reactions: Shegora and Frelsa

Shegora

Jan 15, 2023
We should not only be able to give permissions to players in our home, also have some kind of log where we see who accessed what and who gets what from a chest. (Or who places something in the chest)
This would be so so useful for guilds