I see problems with blocked banks

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
The banks look very nice but will produce many problems after release: They are simply too small. The bank in Meduli has on banker NPC only in a small room. Think about 10 or 20 players who want to access the bank at the same time. Most players will simply be unable to contact the banker! The situation in Vadda is a little bit better with two banker NPCs in a larger room.

But the major issue will be blocked doors! With about two or three players of a "griefer guild" standing in each door the access to banks can blocked for hours. I'm not yet talking about mounts, which could enter the bank like in MO1. Two players with two large horses (or Molvas or other pets) could block the bank easily for hours.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I imagine the Tindrem bank may be huge with a ton of tellers. There will almost surely be major crowding issues there otherwise. I don't think this will be a big issue in the towns or if it is, it will be a very temporary release day issue.

Keurk

May 28, 2020
France
www.youtube.com
can't wait to see mages prepairing earthquake with all people in bank who realise what is about to happen, try to rush the door....
40005846.jpg

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
the necessary bankers from the side of the entrance or create a separate large building with a bunch of windows (with cash registers) where you can easily walk up from the street and put / take the necessary things
323.jpg
657777_original.jpg

Last edited: