I just started and getting close to maxed skills...

Excelsior

Jan 24, 2022
I already have like 1059 out of 1200 action and 11xx out of 1200 profession skills. If I just want to mine and make tungsteel or steel, and also make weapons. To do this, are there enough skill points available if narrowed down? What are my options in max skills all mining skills? Do I have enough to use a donkey or make weapons?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Jhackman

Jun 6, 2020
There’s enough skill points to make a weapon type like swords or axes and to refine up to tung and steel I’m pretty sure. Depends on your char.

Taming is under action skills so it wont affect your crafting but if your zoology and horse lores are at 100, your cc can be at 16 and taming at 70 to ride/tame level 125 horses.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Excelsior

Jan 24, 2022
Is it possible with the skill amounts to max out all mining skills to make even gold silver ogmium and all other metals?

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Is it possible with the skill amounts to max out all mining skills to make even gold silver ogmium and all other metals?

Not on one char haha. You're gonna prol want fabricula, assuming you're not going to GK, for Tungsteel. That requires a lot of points.

I was thinking of speccing 'full extractor,' and you can get that on a human with high int, but yeah as for making weps beyond that, maybe not so much. HOWEVER. Spamming up lores for weps is one of the most asinine things in this game. You crush a stack and get good lores... you spam 20 2h weps for 1 point