I can't send an mail to one of my characters.

druez

Jan 9, 2022
I'm trying to send mail to my character named Mahja. I can add him to friends list, I can send items from him, I just can't send things to him. This is with both of my other accounts I can't send to him.

druez

Jan 9, 2022
It won't let me upload my screenshot says its to large.

When I moved Mahja from Haven to the main world. I tried to put him in alt2. It crashed when entering the world twice. So, I got him onto main. I'm guessing his mailbox never got setup correctly on that first move over. I can send mail from him, he can be added to friends lists, he just can't receive any mail at all.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
type snip into the windows search and use that app to take a smaller picture of the screen shot you already have.

Sending mail I think is only on the main server but I could be very wrong. Its also 1 silver per mail you do. You dont need to be friended. they dont need to be on at the same time nor on the same server. I dont know if one of them has to be out of haven but if you delete the character that sent the mail then the mail vanishes.

korteks

Feb 16, 2022
it is true that the postal service only exists on Main.

I am also having an issue with sending from one character to another:

sending an item from character A to character B worked when I tried it.

trying to send an item from B to A does not work however. Upon clicking the Send button, I get an "Invalid Name' error.

both characters logged out on Main, if that matters.

Gonna go make sure character B has silver on him when I try to send, maybe i've been trying to send without having the silver, and the system is throwing me an incorrect error message. seems unlikely but i'm trying everything.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
So what happens is, if you bring a char from haven. It wont exist in the mail system untill the server resets. So the update prob didnt fix the issue, just allowed people how had the issue to finally use mail. But anyone who remakes or brings another char cant use the mail untill the next reset.

korteks

Feb 16, 2022
That makes a lot of sense. It wouldn't have been noticed much in the weeks immediately after launch, b/c servers were constantly being reset.

So what happens is, if you bring a char from haven. It wont exist in the mail system untill the server resets. So the update prob didnt fix the issue, just allowed people how had the issue to finally use mail. But anyone who remakes or brings another char cant use the mail untill the next reset.