I can not enter Haven

Wryxl

Jan 20, 2022
When i try to log into Haven I get to the Pre-loading game content and then the game freezes, after about three minutes it goes back the the Steam login menu. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem ?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
When i try to log into Haven I get to the Pre-loading game content and then the game freezes, after about three minutes it goes back the the Steam login menu. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem ?
How many times? I occasionally have that happen, but if I just restart my game it usually works. Once I had to do it four + times but usually only once. Sometimes I log out of steam and or restart my computer as well.

Wryxl

Jan 20, 2022
I tried to log in for over 30minutes and still no luck I have also tried logging out of steam and restarting the computer oh well looks like I will have to wait until the 25th

Wryxl

Jan 20, 2022
I have been using Direct 12 It ran perfect until the latest wipe, since then can not log in

Wryxl

Jan 20, 2022
Just a quick follow up, I deleted Mortal online 2 and down loaded it again and the AEC now the game is working again (y)