I am once again asking for more bank space.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Agree. For alchemists and other crafters even a bank with 100 slots would be too small and drives players to second or third accounts.

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Henrik said they are working on banking systems still. My question was more directed to guild banks...but this was his response.

"yes we are working on a more advanced bank system that we will enable as soon as we can. so there will be some kind of logical way to store items safely but also storage that is simply open for all or various securities o them, so it comes down to how to store valuable items or more general items."

Suttner

Feb 17, 2021
You can bank like 1 or maybe 2 equip sets (and little to no resources then...)

thats pretty rediculous... we kinda need 10x that space, honestly

Speeddevil

Oct 14, 2020
in mortal 1 you could have 100 items in a bank. you did this by having bags that had storage, they havnt added bags in yet so assume thats coming

Reactions: Rankor

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
Since we're locked to 1 character, now capable of having a profession AND a combat role... I really think we need more bank space. Me and a friend were discussing it and really there is just not enough bankspace for 2-3 combat kits, reagents and all the profession stuff that we all do.

So... we thought wouldn't it be great if we could just buy more bank tabs, like you could in other games (gloria victis, WoW, etc).

Perhaps even SV can get a cut of this... the first 4 bank slots (adequate bank space already) could be purchased with in-game currency perhaps starting at 1 gold, 10 gold, 100g, 200g.

If you can't get your hands on that much gold... then perhaps you could pray to SV and "donate" some monies (2-3£) per slot up to a max of 4. These slots would be like normal slots, but unlocked in all AI cities (that would suck if you bought them and had them only in Fab).

Reactions: Rorry

Zaxx

Apr 1, 2021
i Could get behind this, Banks tabs like [path of exile] could work very well for MO2

Breannor

May 28, 2020
You can store ressources and equipment at different location.
And maybe we will have more bank space with housing .

Asthma Queen

Mar 26, 2021
You can store ressources and equipment at different location.
And maybe we will have more bank space with housing .
or just give us a personal barrel to use. Those have about the right kinda bank space I'd expect.

But yeah when doing refining and various types of crafting keeping 10-15 different small stacks of material components eats up space extremely quick on top of basics since stashing gear is a must for almost any player.

Vito_Corleone

Jun 2, 2020
Every body must remember that MO1 has like 50 bank space at start and few years later( but maybe 100, dont remember exactly). After 3-4 years they add extra bags what give you chance to improve your bank space. But even with a lot of bags, crafters, doesnt have place to store items, always same problems with free space.

I think now they must increase bank for 200-400. Or add bags faster than in next 4 years. Because in MO1, every crafter was prepaired and logging in second charakter. In MO2 its would be hard to do.