Humans Clades

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Yeah, human clades are overall so lame compared to other races.

I at least wish all the + max attribute clades got replaced with something more interesting since imo you won't be min maxing any of your attributes when you're playing a human.

SirTexasSir

Jan 29, 2022
Texas
The whole diplomatic line to get to Tactician needs to be changed to something usefully. When they changed Parcels they should of switched Chrasimatic with Diplomat and left that line of tree dead. Other than if you wanted tactician which seems like it would actually go better as the top of after Roughrider. Than put something else on the other side since we aren't going to get hot and cold until the new continent than all the temp ones need to be removed for something else.

By the way 5% discount woun't show up for anything other than maybe buying house and SH stuff.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Classic SV quality, announce a human clade boost, just shuffle a few stats around and do absolutely nothing with the garbage tree. The whole clade tree exists solely for the cleric point.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
There seems to be little choice other than when to take what.

In the end I think I will mostly just be throwing points on what is left.

Not exactly something to work towards.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
i wonder. their lore, mana, and +50 gifts make them off the charts op for a single acct player, but then like in mo1 when you had an op crafter, you get this feeling thats like hey i actually wanna use this stuff haha.

i still stand by what i said: buff their overall base att points significantly like, i dunno, legit 20-30. they shouldnt be competing with sheevs. they should have massive extra pts, then what id do is double their attribute clades, both the max and the reg free at ones. so +4, +8. then they all have hybrid potential, khur is viable as even a heavy hybrid, kallard gets 117 str, sid can compete with hue for fat mage. the only clades id really change are the north and south ones, and id do that by attaching an extra bonus to each that is somewhat thematic, even if its like 5% ecu/ele dmg for hot and 5% resist for cold.

id also consider putting 1.25 like horse speed gifts along w weather resist cuz they are under rough rider.

book reading lores to 90 on 100 int human is no joke. its an early game boost but it takes the edge off. also might wanna buff the npc sell thing to 10% to line up with veela butcher gift (main other money making gift.)

other than a veela i have a hard time rolling a non human cuz of the advantages i mentioned, but yea... playing them outside of town would be p cool too. haha.

Xronim

Aug 13, 2020
inb4 the pointless gifts get replaced by ones just as pointless, and khurites get another +4 max attributes. the clade will forever be crap in pvp lmao

calling it now alvarin get 6% damage bonus soon TM as well.

Reactions: Grudge Bringer

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
If they make human warcry useful more noobs would stay and I would come back. Right now a few less dmg from a spell for 10 seconds timed within someones casting time is basically worthless.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I feel that the warcries in general all should be collectively reworked and no longer be a clade you have to spec (or be a 1st row clade for each race).

The alvarin one makes combat too unpredictable and wonky on top of being the strongest and an absolute must have in group fights, human one is sad, thursar one is extremely niche, and oghmir one is just pretty meh regardless of circumstance.

Rather than making them specific to work better when stacking up with your own race, make the warcries buff last a good minute, stack almost infinite but only for a short while(meaning to get a big stack on it you all have to warcry at about the same time), work across races and give the same buff regardless of race but at the same time make the warcry COOLER. You want to "spam"(still has a cd) that warcry when you get stuck in, it makes the fight more immersive even more so the more people that join in. Anyone played chivalry or mordhau? A group of people all warcrying together and rushing in is a cool feeling that just adds so much.

What sort of buffs would be less cringe and less a hassle to balance to not make bigger groups just instantly win?
Mana regen, blocking stamina cost reduction, sprinting stamina cost reduction, swing stamina cost reduction, small damage bonus? Nothing too great, just enough that it does something cool, intimidating AND practical without being an absolute face roll game changer that is the alvarin warcry.
With infinite stacking i mean the buff itself can stack, maybe the effects dont do something after a certain stack. But if you are running in a big group and you all warcry seeing a big number does make shit feel even more cool.

Reactions: Deleted member 44