how to lvl up ecunumical skills?

Tea

Jan 12, 2022
If you have a spellbook from the Magic Vendor, check it and look for a spell around the level of your Ecumenical Spells skill level. Casting that will gain you EXP to skill up. You can also buy the Ecumenical Spells book from the Magic Librarian and level it passively.

Footwork

Dec 9, 2021
After reading Ecumenical Spells, read Domination to get to 100. Leveling Ecumenical like your Mental Training spells is very inefficient.

Levr

Jan 29, 2022
If you have a spellbook from the Magic Vendor, check it and look for a spell around the level of your Ecumenical Spells skill level. Casting that will gain you EXP to skill up. You can also buy the Ecumenical Spells book from the Magic Librarian and level it passively.
"Casting that will gain you EXP to skill up" - it not works in Heaven:(

boogis

Nov 15, 2020
Oh yes u r right. So 1 more question. Dom2 is extra prim skill or it's secondary?

Ulfwych

Nov 17, 2021
Warsaw NY
My ecumenical spells are at 32, i bought the book to read it. I havent seen it go up since i bought it and reading it. what gives?

Footwork

Dec 9, 2021
My ecumenical spells are at 32, i bought the book to read it. I havent seen it go up since i bought it and reading it. what gives?
It should be leveling both Ecumenical and the Parent skill Magic Schools, I know it's the obvious answer, but do you have available action points? Next is Ecumenical Locked?