how to increase standig tindremic...

Malaquito

Dec 2, 2021
i have -5 standing with trindemic town, and i can't go in trindemic citys with guards... ¿but how the hell i can increase the standing?
killing Risar dont increase it and deliveres task not work because i can't deliver it with guards....

¿Any idea how to do?

Sorry for my poor english...

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
i have -5 standing with trindemic town, and i can't go in trindemic citys with guards... ¿but how the hell i can increase the standing?
killing Risar dont increase it and deliveres task not work because i can't deliver it with guards....

¿Any idea how to do?

The system is not complete yet. Right now, you need to move to a non-tindremic town, run parcels to/from lawless towns (like kranesh, cave camp, or gaulkor), or re-roll, I think.

If you want to do crime, spend some time raising your rep first, until the system is more fleshed out.

Keep in mind that being a crimelord or murderer will always be the harder path, and it is not supposed to be easy to get away with bad acts, so there will always probably be some difficulty if you go negative.

Reactions: Falcar

Tzone

May 16, 2021

¿Any idea how to do?

You go to kran, cave camp, jungle camp, or GK and run a parcel between them. Kran to Cave camp or Cave camp to GK is 20-25 minute travel time. You will get 0-2 rep reach time at random.

MomoWang

May 7, 2021
You go to kran, cave camp, jungle camp, or GK and run a parcel between them. Kran to Cave camp or Cave camp to GK is 20-25 minute travel time. You will get 0-2 rep reach time at random.
Have you done any of these as yet and gained reputation? I am trying to figure out which Nation you gain standing from at each of those locations.
Based on the branding of the NPCs in the camp, I think Cave Camp is Bet Huergar and Jungle Camp is Anam Sith

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Have you done any of these as yet and gained reputation? I am trying to figure out which Nation you gain standing from at each of those locations.
Based on the branding of the NPCs in the camp, I think Cave Camp is Bet Huergar and Jungle Camp is Anam Sith
I just did the CC to GK one and got tind rep. My kurtie rep is maxed so its probably randomized between tind and kur empires.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
You have to make 10+ trips between cc and GK to have 1 small fight. So stupidly done.

Malaquito

Dec 2, 2021
the problem is that the delivery in kranes are for other trindemc cities with guards. Ad cave camp, and othets arent trindemic.
No way to increase the reputation from negative standing.

MomoWang

May 7, 2021
No way to increase the reputation from negative standing.
The Cave Camp Task Vendor is labelled as Tindremic however it is currently bugged and wont accept Tasks. Lawless inbound tasks to Cave Camp are from JK, Kranesh or Jungle Camp
Only other option is a task from GK to Kranesh.
Both are shit options