How to decrease character weight?

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
I am human with clade gift (regen all reserves while resting). I eat only food with stamina and mana nourishment. And I am gaining weight. How to stop it? How to decrease my character weight?

SilentPony

Nov 27, 2021
If nothing changed, you gain weight when your stamina OR health reserve is full and you still replenish it by eating.
To lose weight you need to lose your reserves, a lot. Dying repeatedly or losing lots of stamina (by drawing bows above your limit many times) should help. It is a very slow process either way.

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
if it's not urgent , just live your life , run , fight , rest , whatever , just don't eat

POMEH

Jan 30, 2022
Russian
www.youtube.com
Not eating dont help. My reserves restores when I am resting (human clade gift works). I tried to lose health reserve but my HP decreased from 165 till 80. Its very hard to travel with HP 80.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
When you have the Shamanistic clade you don't need to eat. Hunger does nothing but allow you to eat, eating when your reserves are full (even mana but to a much much smaller extent) will make your character gain weight, how much depends on how good the food.

With shamanistic you should never eat food other than to gain weight if you've managed to lose some.

You ONLY lose weight from running low on reserves, when you are building grey bars is when you lose weight. Absolute best way to do this is by taking damage. I had to lose 40 kg on my character just a couple days ago to get down to lean, best way to do it I found was find a spot near a priest that has a cliff that make you take massive amounts of damage. Let the fall kill you, the one i used did 1200 damage. I could lose about 1 kg every 2-3 deaths. You have to make sure to get your reserves up so that your reserves are not 0 when you do this, you will achieve nothing. so every 2-3 deaths you will have to rest to get your grey bars up or away.

You can also make a macro that jumps to spend stamina and then rests. Benefit of this its an easy macro that you can have running overnight. It all depends how fast you want to lose weight. Stamina is nowhere near as effective for gaining or losing weight like health is, but it works.