how much should the monthly subscription be?

how much should the monthly subscription be?

• $15

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • $9

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • $5

Votes: 25 32.1%

• Total voters

Pepecovfefe

Jan 5, 2022
Just curious what your thoughts are regarding the monthly sub. I have no problem with a sub, but am not sure if $15 is a good price for this, at its current state. What say you all?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
It should correlate to how long the average login queue is.

seriously, whonis gonna pay a monthly sub to wait 6 hours every log in?

Reactions: beares

Exiledkhallisi

Jan 27, 2022
It should correlate to how long the average login queue is.

seriously, whonis gonna pay a monthly sub to wait 6 hours every log in?

No one has paid a monthly sub yet. All time is on pause as per Henrik. When it is fixed. You will get your free month then begin sub

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
No one has paid a monthly sub yet. All time is on pause as per Henrik. When it is fixed. You will get your free month then begin sub

Nobody asked you any of that. And i already know all that. So thanks for absolutely useless information fanboy.

the thread is: how much do you think it should cost? Keep on point or make your own thread.

Starz

Apr 7, 2021
Free so far Add ingame purchases so noobs can buy full gear and we can pvp them ez

Merkaba

Apr 30, 2021
PFFFT To the poor ass slobs who chose $5, you know they be orderin off the dollar menu!

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Seeing as video games seem to be the only commodity that hasn't inflated in price for, like what 10-20 years?, and the subscription model is akin to early 2000's Everquest. I'd say it's pretty crazy we are playing a game with 0 micro transactions, P2W mechanics for a whole 35$ with a monthly subscription.

Pepecovfefe

Jan 5, 2022
PFFFT To the poor ass slobs who chose $5, you know they be orderin off the dollar menu!

I don't think anyone has a problem paying the sub. The question is, is it worth $15? Look at it from this perspective... Would you pay 15 bucks a month for a streaming service if it didn't work half the time and had ads? It's not a question of whether or not we can pay it, rather is it worth the $15.

Reactions: TheOnlyRook

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
To me sub is pretty ass for how limiting the game is. Most other MMO's have massive amounts of content, and you can do everything on your 1 account or character. Games that limit the 1 character usually give you many other character slots to play the other classes.

Then theres MO2. 1 extremely limited character, no fast travel, etc. You are limited to what few skills you can fit (the yare always adding more and more primaries), and in the area you are in. Because you cant enjoy the whole map, unless you want travel simulator. And you cant have diff characters in diff parts of the world.

Seeing that you can only experience 20% of the game you bought, I'm voting $5.

• Haha
Reactions: druez and Mazarope

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
While they are still adding basic settings and fleshing out the world I'd say 5-10 after that of the servers are running smooth I'd pay $20 without a thought

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
That's not the question, please refer to the question
This is so, but I also read your OP:
I have no problem with a sub, but am not sure if $15 is a good price for this, at its current state. What say you all?
And the fact is that I can't imagine that $15 is a good price for this, at its current state. I mean, I am not unsure; I am certain it is not.
To form an opinion about sub prices of five, nine, fifteen or some other amount of dollars , I'd have to see how it works when its working.

However, it is a valuable poll & I respect the effort.

Balvrikk

Jun 30, 2020
but am not sure if $15 is a good price for this, at its current state. What say you all?
Because of some comments previously about not having to pay right now. This is what we they are referring to. It may not be the threads title question but it is part of the start of the thread

Reactions: Najwalaylah
Jan 28, 2022
If they can provide the full service for 75% of subscribers with queues less than 2h then I'm fine with 15$. If they can't provide a service they are selling then it's basically a fraud. And at this point all sales need to stop. At the current state it should be a free to play open beta.