Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I would kindly suggest a broader list that covers the other 60% of the world's continents:

(In alphabetical order)
Africa
Antarctica
Asia
Australia/Oceania
Europe
North America
South America

Gladiator

Apr 26, 2022
Considering we had 1750 people logged in yesterday, i highly doubt this post getting at most 20-30 votes ever will be any reliable data either.

Reactions: Jatix and Elijah

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
I would guess that its roughly 50% EU, 35% US, 15% other. You can kind of see it on steam charts. Peak times are prime EU gaming times. Really drops after US prime gaming time.

Reactions: Xunila and Silenko

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
I would guess that its roughly 50% EU, 35% US, 15% other. You can kind of see it on steam charts. Peak times are prime EU gaming times. Really drops after US prime gaming time.
Another thing to consider is what times the two mix more. One peaks during the others day, the other peaks while the others mostly asleep.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Considering we had 1750 people logged in yesterday, i highly doubt this post getting at most 20-30 votes ever will be any reliable data either.

Multibox tho, but same idea. Don't worry, they are still sale kids. They will be gone soon... unless SV fixes new player experience!! They are probably grinding in haven atm to C20.

Hodo

Mar 7, 2022
We've got this question and no one seems to give us any reliable data, so please vote and state your region.

According to Henrik... he said "roughly 38% of the player population is from NA...."

Now how true that is or how accurate that is, is a matter of debate. But I am willing to say that easily half if not more are from the Americas, North and South. And a further 10-15% are from the PACRIM.

Vent3r

Jan 31, 2023
Remember as well it depends on the time of day, since everyone is connecting to basically one Mega server, the amounts would change. But what Hodo mentions seems accurate as there is a big drop in players when it's early morning or late evening in the EU.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Remember as well it depends on the time of day, since everyone is connecting to basically one Mega server, the amounts would change. But what Hodo mentions seems accurate as there is a big drop in players when it's early morning or late evening in the EU.

and some day people will understand why I cite consistent 'daily highs' opposed to 'average player' when using steam charts to gauge activity.

"EUROPE" is huge, in some people's minds. If by Europe you mean the places you might go to visit... I don't think it's 50/50 at hodo, but for some reason there seem to be a lot of Russians/Slavs. If you count Europe proper as in... where USSR ends ( 4 u old heds,) in my experience there are a good amount, but Russia+ is also enough to populate a pie-piece. Absolutely MY EXPERIENCE tho, might differ on map. Perhaps a lot of the Euros go to places where they can abuse their ping advantage in pvp! hueehh.

I've put been around in MO1/MO2 and my hours shift. Nameless is imo one of the bigger guilds in the game. I've met euros, but more N/SAs and Russians tbh haha. I mean, combining those two groups I'd put it at like 70/30 or 60/40. But people on the other side of the sea, who aren't far enough to get ping shafted like Aussies or E Russians, vs JUST NA, I could see how it's 60/40. Even tho... even if you count JUST NA and JUST EU counting the stray slavs (cuz they are way closer than we are,) 60/40 is a sizable amount of NAs. Unfort if this is a moving the server thread, I still say put that to bed plz.

But yes I also believe in the fantastic theory that if the server was somehow better or more central, who said greenland, haha, MORE NA people would play. + get that epic free cooling. Still GB is way better than Sweden, no matter what anyone says. I love meeting all the diff peepz, but at some point they have to actually make the game work for everyone! I do appreciate exitlag, being able to bandaid in one press wow!

Also one thing I'd say about 'peak times,' don't discount people who are no-lifing hard or have dumb schedules, like me... who enjoys a coffee and MO mostoften.

PS: Remem when I said I met a group of MO1 Bakti kids at JC over NYs... pretty sure they quit or have tapered off hard. Lesigh.

Vent3r

Jan 31, 2023
and some day people will understand why I cite consistent 'daily highs' opposed to 'average player' when using steam charts to gauge activity.

"EUROPE" is huge, in some people's minds. If by Europe you mean the places you might go to visit... I don't think it's 50/50 at hodo, but for some reason there seem to be a lot of Russians/Slavs. If you count Europe proper as in... where USSR ends ( 4 u old heds,) in my experience there are a good amount, but Russia+ is also enough to populate a pie-piece. Absolutely MY EXPERIENCE tho, might differ on map. Perhaps a lot of the Euros go to places where they can abuse their ping advantage in pvp! hueehh.

I've put been around in MO1/MO2 and my hours shift. Nameless is imo one of the bigger guilds in the game. I've met euros, but more N/SAs and Russians tbh haha. I mean, combining those two groups I'd put it at like 70/30 or 60/40. But people on the other side of the sea, who aren't far enough to get ping shafted like Aussies or E Russians, vs JUST NA, I could see how it's 60/40. Even tho... even if you count JUST NA and JUST EU counting the stray slavs (cuz they are way closer than we are,) 60/40 is a sizable amount of NAs. Unfort if this is a moving the server thread, I still say put that to bed plz.

But yes I also believe in the fantastic theory that if the server was somehow better or more central, who said greenland, haha, MORE NA people would play. + get that epic free cooling. Still GB is way better than Sweden, no matter what anyone says. I love meeting all the diff peepz, but at some point they have to actually make the game work for everyone! I do appreciate exitlag, being able to bandaid in one press wow!

Also one thing I'd say about 'peak times,' don't discount people who are no-lifing hard or have dumb schedules, like me... who enjoys a coffee and MO mostoften.

PS: Remem when I said I met a group of MO1 Bakti kids at JC over NYs... pretty sure they quit or have tapered off hard. Lesigh.
I love that there are so many different cultures all in one place and meeting the different types of people within that culture. You never know who you will run into, just like in real life!

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I love that there are so many different cultures all in one place and meeting the different types of people within that culture. You never know who you will run into, just like in real life!

yep, and proof that there is more to communication than language! It's definitely one of the best parts of MO, imo.

Vent3r

Jan 31, 2023
yep, and proof that there is more to communication than language! It's definitely one of the best parts of MO, imo.
With TC closer than ever, I can see MO2 as even more of an one giant social experiment and the deep and complex social system within the game and the game's players and especially guilds.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
With TC closer than ever, I can see MO2 as even more of an one giant social experiment and the deep and complex social system within the game and the game's players and especially guilds.

I feel like you're an alt mole acct trying to get into Eternal :eek: haha.

Nah, but that's cool you view things that way. I am pretty close; that's how I am able to exit many situations relatively unscathed.

Avalanche

Jun 2, 2022
Top 3 countries according to average % of traffic on sites mortalonline2.com, mortalonlinemap.info, mortaldata.com:

USA: ~45%
Germany: ~18%
Russia: ~8%

Vent3r

Jan 31, 2023
I feel like you're an alt mole acct trying to get into Eternal :eek: haha.

Nah, but that's cool you view things that way. I am pretty close; that's how I am able to exit many situations relatively unscathed.
Nah you will find me in the Red Forest among my folk, enjoying the beauty the game has to offer and making sure no one gets ironwood that we don't like