How many people do you think SV lost with this whole launch fiasco?

King Christof

Jan 27, 2022
How many people do you think just decided to play something else with all these launch and queue issues? A few days ago I had to wait roughly 48 hours to get in. Now I can get into the mainland in under 30 minutes. As much as I am happy about this to me it seems a lot of people have just put the game down. I have gone to the other instances as well and find them almost completely empty. Seeing maybe 5 or so people in most towns. What are your thoughts on the matter and does anyone have solid evidence to know these numbers?

wateradded

Dec 18, 2021
There is no need to guess, you can just look it up on steam charts here: https://steamcharts.com/app/1170950

Just from my personal observation, i almost always see a bunch of people in MK graveyard and even if i pick EU morning and quiet alt and go to JC there are almost always people there.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
Peak of the steam chart a few days after release has been 9.6k and at this weekend we had 7.4k at maximum. Let's wait for some weeks and see if the lost players will return.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Cyrotek

Feb 1, 2022
Just from my personal observation, i almost always see a bunch of people in MK graveyard and even if i pick EU morning and quiet alt and go to JC there are almost always people there.

It is still relatively "fresh" for a lot of people so they sit of course in graveyards. Give it a few weeks when most moved on from there and we'll see how much staying power this game actually has.

Last edited:

Vulpin

Nov 29, 2021
Let be honest most of the people who quit are also the same people who weren't going to stay long even if the launch was perfect. If they didn't have the patience to wait a month for a fix they won't have the patience to play this game longer than a few days. Most of those people were impulse buyers in the end of the day, impulse buyers rarely become long term loyal customers.

In fact many of those people went as far as calling the game a scam, claiming that the game was laggy an didn't work once you got past the que while also making other BS an false claims about the game. I admit the que were absurd, but I got past them twice an the two times I did the game ran perfectly without any game breaking bugs or lag.

Last edited:
Reactions: Treibholz and 666

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
3575... +/- 400.

And I think if they flesh the game more they will get more people. Dudes underrate how fucking dead ass the MMO market is atm. lol.

Reactions: King Christof

Bogler

Jul 6, 2020
Every game launch has a all time spike then consistent loss of players until a core playerbase is found. Who knows, these new alt servers may have saved the game from being a 1-2k player to a 3-5k player game. It all depends on how they keep people entertained, I'm worried about the lack of purpose players will have if they stay on the alt servers. (I personally stay on alts because i can't be damned to wait in a queue with my limited game time.) They need to get the 2nd continent out soon so we can all play with the same mechanics and sieges ect.