How can I cancel my sub?

Zbuciorn

Jun 3, 2020
I am not going to be able to play for few months.
How can I cancel my payments?
I cannot find any sub managements options anywhere?

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
last time i contacted SV about this, they said that if there is no “cancel subscription” button then you don't have an active subscription.
However i bought the supporter pack and am currently playing the game.

Im assuming that if the subscription isn't active then they cant renew the sub automatically. However i dont know for sure. My package sub ends in March, so ill see then what happens.

This is one other thing that SV gets an C- on. Its a damn, subscription game. Put a “start” and a “cancel” subscription buttons on the account. How friken hard is that?

Last edited:

Amelia

Jun 6, 2020
The sub renow automatically on your chosed payment method. Idk how to cancel It.

Edit: probably you can cancel your sub from you xsolla account.

Last edited:

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
When the first players got kicked from the game while playing because of ending subscription, they had to pay manually to buy a new month. I'm not sure if StarVault automatically gets the money. Means, no need to cancel. But we will see.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
This is one other thing that SV gets an C- on. Its a damn, subscription game. Put a “start” and a “cancel” subscription buttons on the account. How friken hard is that?

I would have to give them a failing grade here.

Such things should be clear and transparent.

Having something like billing appear half arsed does not exactly build confidence.

Especially for a company that has had issues in the past.

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Can they be even more pathetic...

If it's intentional then lmao. If not it's still laughable.

I guess Henrik's vision doesn't include an unsubscribe button.

Calcal

Dec 11, 2021
I would have to give them a failing grade here.

Such things should be clear and transparent.

Having something like billing appear half arsed does not exactly build confidence.

Especially for a company that has had issues in the past.
They're so deep in the Ultima online days, that they're still in the late 90's when it comes to payment tech. @Robmo It's a solved problem.