Housing chests are incredibly bugged

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I know it should be a bug report ingame and i already made a few but this thing is so hillarious it deserves it's own thread.

- You can't drag items to another cell in your "main" (the one that comes with the house) chest
- When you place 5g chests, items stored in the "main" chest get distributed randomly between 5g chests. For example, you place a sword in your main chest, then place a 5g chest. You open your main chest and see that your sword is gone. You open the 5g chest and see your sword there. Then, you open the main chest again, and place something else into the cell where your sword was. The sword is in your inventory now and is removed from both main and 5g chests. I hope it makes sense because it sounds almost like quantum physics.
- When you place a 5g chest, you may find that you can no longer take items from your main chest, unless you replace them with something from your inventory.
- Sometimes when you open your main chest, you'll fall down under the building floor and get stuck there. If you suicide, respawn, and get back to your house, people around you will see you floating just under the roof, and you will see their heads sticking out from the floor texture, like they've fallen under it.
- You can't open bags inside chests. You need to move them to your inventory first, open it, take what you want, then place the bag back into the chest.
- You can't split stacks inside chests. Shift+rmb moves the whole stack to your inventory.

It's almost unusable in this state. With the priest change we need housing now more than ever, please fix this lmao.

Reactions: awakatanka