Houses, Deeds and Keeps: Website update!

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Someone places the deed into the ruin. After that a whole guild builds up the keep. The one who placed that thing is the owner. All other who worked on it are basically nothing.
I don't get what's hard to understand about this.

Its like it was before, simple off time sieges with people just dropping a place quickly, all surrounding areas now have a law that banishes those people ( because that's what people do in warfare ), those rich people supply a bunch of guards to patrol on their main play time. Then watch them die as they log.. I guess you're looking at the small picture, assets mean a lot and it really only takes money and mats to make stuff. Both money and mats are easy, would you like seiging to be the same?

Its not that I dont understand, it just sounds like it was before with some restrictions. Less overall building but more technical. I feel like rich farmers can just wash a keep and restart quick enough. It was proven in MO1.. Personally would like to see sieges have something awesome behind them. Not just who can pump the most gold..