House Equerries

Domtomsen

Feb 26, 2022
I personally think that removing personal equerries from houses and Strongholds is a bad idea and makes havin an effective Outpost impossible for any solo players.
But i understand that built big stables should have their reason to exist.
So here are a few suggestions to not get rid of house equerries and give meaning and purpose to built stables:

1. Give the built stables/main city stables slow passive pet training for a certain amount of pets. That mechanic was in MO1 and a lot of people would like to see it back.

2. Bring pet brokers to built stables. It would make player built cities much more enjoyable(i dont know if thats in the game already since i dont have stables)

3.Whenever breeding makes it into the game this should also go exclusively to built stables and main city stables.

I think this would make placing built stables worthwhile so that everybody would build them, without having to remove standart equerries for SH and houses.

Weis

Jun 1, 2022
Concur 100%.

Non tamers have no limit to the number of "combat ready respawns" so long as they can get weapons and armor. Tamers would be quite limited if equerries were removed. For me personally, I would lose access to around 60 125 level combat pets in various locations that are needed to use my build effectively.

If they plan on removing the Equerry anyway, we need somewhere to consolodate these pets. I think the best option would be to add a pet broker like you said, but also have each stable Tier add 5 pet slots (10 with management). This will have it so that Tier 3 Stables store 15 pets (30 with Management).

Currently right now there are no brokers in the Tier 3 stables. It is quite literally a waste of a building.