Horse / Pet Leveling bug

wethemboys

May 27, 2021
Can we get this fixed asap?

To start, when you tame a horse it automatically comes locked, you have to click it to show the +... then 9/10 horses you tame don't level up.

Tamed a horse this morning that was already level 100, and right when i tamed it, it started leveling "your horse is growing stronger" with 100/1000 loyalty LOL.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
It's very random. I've noticed most horses do level actually but the leveling is VERY inconsistent. One horse I tamed level to 125 from high 90s with about an hour. Others seem to get less than one level an hour. So if they can make the leveling speed consistent then the problem will be fixed it seems.

If there were some kind of logical factor like pets level faster when you are killing mobs I'd be ok with that. But that isn't the case. I've had horses slow level while farming risars, and fast level while mining calx. Also slow level while mining calx. And they are always all well fed for the most part. There seems to be no consistent way to increase leveling speed.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
It's very random. I've noticed most horses do level actually but the leveling is VERY inconsistent. One horse I tamed level to 125 from high 90s with about an hour. Others seem to get less than one level an hour. So if they can make the leveling speed consistent then the problem will be fixed it seems.

If there were some kind of logical factor like pets level faster when you are killing mobs I'd be ok with that. But that isn't the case. I've had horses slow level while farming risars, and fast level while mining calx. Also slow level while mining calx. And they are always all well fed for the most part. There seems to be no consistent way to increase leveling speed.
Similar I had a high 90s horse gain a bunch of levels quickly up to 110. I have not experienced any other pet leveling at all just because I releases horses unless its max level.

barcode

Jun 2, 2020
i wonder.... its as if after you tame a horse its somehow still tied to the spawn it came from until you log it out or stable it (or despawn it somehow). so if you got the highest level from the spawn point, it will continue to level for a bit until another horse from the spawn is high enough to stop the quick levelling action... guess i'll have to tame a horse and kill the rest of the spawn and see

-barcode

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
i wonder.... its as if after you tame a horse its somehow still tied to the spawn it came from until you log it out or stable it (or despawn it somehow). so if you got the highest level from the spawn point, it will continue to level for a bit until another horse from the spawn is high enough to stop the quick levelling action... guess i'll have to tame a horse and kill the rest of the spawn and see

-barcode

That could be. The only fast leveler I got lately was when I tamed and killed half the horses in the spawn before settling on a fairly high level one.