HORRIBLY UNOPTIMIZED FURS: This needs to be addressed before release

Holypimp

Jun 2, 2020
Sup mortals,

I am posting here today to make a plea to star vault to fix these horrendous, abhorently unoptimized furs currently in the game.

with the help of this video I show how obvious it is that there is something wrong with furs

I personnally think this is a critical bug that needs to be fixed before release, since people on weaker hardware will be detered from playing this game.

Watch the FPS meter closely as I look around, going from a steady 60 fps to an unplayable 14-15 fps, just by looking at animal furs

is there anything star vault can do? like add a fur detail slider in the graphics options maybe?

thx for your time

Falcar

Dec 18, 2021
Norway
Too focused on whether or not they could, they didn’t stop to think if they should. This totaly needs some optimization, and it's beyond me how it's not been dealt with already. There are hardly any animals in your video and it already drops that much!

Reactions: ArcaneConsular

Komodor

Jul 11, 2020
I have quite decent setup and furs ruin my fps as well. I also cannot play blainn because every time I block with him and his fists are right in front of the screen fps are dropping by 10-15 frames. During bigger skirmishes 1 furry beast can change smooth experience into powerpoint presentation

Dec 23, 2021
Finally. Someone!
Maybe they too mutch polygon.

The game is good optimized i have 100-110fps. but i hope they touch the graphics more in the future because the games looks incredible in sunset and when the light and shadow works together. And in some place its ugly af. I missing lot of assets more flora combinations. Map sometimes feel very empty. Ye and the trees... Trees mostly not suitable for that environment. So the lights and the shadows require more tweak and map designing also. But it will cool of they do in the future.