Hi as a newplayer who is rpk? (funny mo1 stories)

Jinn666

Aug 11, 2021
I have never played mo1 but I'm very excited for mo2!!

I have heard the best part of this game is the politics and roleplay experiences so could we have some mo1 players tell some funny / interesting experiences they had while playing especially involving players / guilds.

Also I would love to hear of some items / potions from mo1 not many players knew about
Thank you!!!

D

Dracu

I once joined a roleplay guild in mo1... they did not roleplay... 7/10 :)

WormyPOOH BEAR

Aug 11, 2021
Someone in our guild was transporting 300 gold. RPK or Weed comes along and kills him - taking the 300 gold in the process. I remember the guy just breathing heavily in the mic, saying cringey sht like, ''I will have my vengeance.'' Not sure if this guy was roleplaying or not, but he was definitely exhibiting School Shooter like behavior. This dude was straight up having a breakdown and people in teamspeak were telling him, ''Ayo chill its just a game.'' And the guy just left. We started talking about Spongebob right after. 10/10 game experience.

• Haha
Reactions: Moonman

Piet

May 28, 2020
I tried to make it to the jungle from Tindrem so across the map. Walked almost to Bakti which is right by it. NWO helps lead me the right way but right as they go about their way i get turned around again and head over to MK. As I leave MK 2 mounted riders ride up to me as I am along a cliff with a river at the bottom. The first tries to stop and talk the second tries to RPK me. He misses his swing ends up riding full tilt off the cliff taking huge damage and drowning. I help the secound player who's laughing his ass off recover his friends gear and he ends up taking me to the nearest horse spawn teaching me how to tame and get the lore for taming and points me back to Tindrem. I ended up doing a giant circle around the whole map but I wouldn't have changed the experience for the world 10/10

Reactions: Draug and Moonman

Jinn666

Aug 11, 2021
Someone in our guild was transporting 300 gold. RPK or Weed comes along and kills him - taking the 300 gold in the process. I remember the guy just breathing heavily in the mic, saying cringey sht like, ''I will have my vengeance.'' Not sure if this guy was roleplaying or not, but he was definitely exhibiting School Shooter like behavior. This dude was straight up having a breakdown and people in teamspeak were telling him, ''Ayo chill its just a game.'' And the guy just left. We started talking about Spongebob right after. 10/10 game experience.

Hahaha that is awesome.. So is weed another big guild that would kill other players often? Thank you for the storie was scared no one would reply at first!

Jinn666

Aug 11, 2021
I tried to make it to the jungle from Tindrem so across the map. Walked almost to Bakti which is right by it. NWO helps lead me the right way but right as they go about their way i get turned around again and head over to MK. As I leave MK 2 mounted riders ride up to me as I am along a cliff with a river at the bottom. The first tries to stop and talk the second tries to RPK me. He misses his swing ends up riding full tilt off the cliff taking huge damage and drowning. I help the secound player who's laughing his ass off recover his friends gear and he ends up taking me to the nearest horse spawn teaching me how to tame and get the lore for taming and points me back to Tindrem. I ended up doing a giant circle around the whole map but I wouldn't have changed the experience for the world 10/10
Damn that is comedy gold how long would it take to walk the whole map :O

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
I almost got assasinated in the middle of the jungle by a player who jumped from a tree or something and tried to kill me, I defended a little bit and when fighting back he run in-to the water like a ninja xD, he was than stalking me for like 2 hours in the middle of the jungle, ganking me lol after that every time I was farming in the jungle I was checking everything 360 and even trees ahahhahaha

Reactions: Jinn666 and Moonman

Moonman

Dec 25, 2020
I wish I had stories like the other two posts. Honestly I've always had love and feels of nostalgia for Mortal Online. Played in 2015 and never forgot about it, no other MMORPG is like it.
A guild called Relic brought me into their guild as a newbie. They showed me the ropes and we did some epic adventuring together - into dungeons as I just sat back and watched, and so on.
The best part, though, was when they had wars over the control of a town which was either Bakti or Vadda. which they at that point controlled, there were literally dozens if not more people on each side battling just outside the front of the town and it was an epic battle. I died because I wasn't good at PvP. There were some fun times though, I did a lot of PvP in this game. There were times when, me being not good at PvP like I want to be, would contribute a lot to the battles by just kind of sitting back and joining in the fights and running away when I'm low HP. I didn't take the front line, all the skilled guys did and that's what the plan was.
P.S. I'm really excited for MO2 as well, but my PC can only handle MO1 right now and there aren't a lot of people playing that unfortunately, as they all moved to MO2..

Edit:
One time I asked if there were secret items or features in the game, and they basically told me there was. Stuff like that really excites me
I've also had a lot of confrontations with RPK. I can't remember all the ones from like 2015-2016, but one in around 2019 I was at Meduli and a mounted archer that was RPK kept killing me as I was killing pigs barely outside of town. Tried calling the guards on him several times and finally worked at one point but he easily ran away. I found friendly blue members in town and asked them to help, they didn't talk to me, but they did go out of town and survey the area.

Last edited:

Konrad

Feb 24, 2021
Ireland
Oh yeah this one is decent, one night I was making transfer back to my palisade it was like in the middle of the night and I was falling asleep and then heard the alert towers ringing like a mfker, long story short I was defending against a siege solo for like another 2hours in the night, was a small palisade so they priest camped me soon enough and then at certain moment I gave up because I didn't had anyones phone number and we were using TS back in the day so no pings or anything, after trying to reach some people I gave up and I went to sleep for few hours haha was fun though (sleeping for 3hours defeated wasnt fun though) haha

Reactions: Jinn666 and Moonman

Jinn666

Aug 11, 2021
I wish I had stories like the other two posts. Honestly I've always had love and feels of nostalgia for Mortal Online. Played in 2015 and never forgot about it, no other MMORPG is like it.
A guild called Relic brought me into their guild as a newbie. They showed me the ropes and we did some epic adventuring together - into dungeons as I just sat back and watched, and so on.
The best part, though, was when they had wars over the control of a town which was either Bakti or Vadda. which they at that point controlled, there were literally dozens if not more people on each side battling just outside the front of the town and it was an epic battle. I died because I wasn't good at PvP. There were some fun times though, I did a lot of PvP in this game. There were times when, me being not good at PvP like I want to be, would contribute a lot to the battles by just kind of sitting back and joining in the fights and running away when I'm low HP. I didn't take the front line, all the skilled guys did and that's what the plan was.
P.S. I'm really excited for MO2 as well, but my PC can only handle MO1 right now and there aren't a lot of people playing that unfortunately, as they all moved to MO2..

Edit:
One time I asked if there were secret items or features in the game, and they basically told me there was. Stuff like that really excites me
I've also had a lot of confrontations with RPK. I can't remember all the ones from like 2015-2016, but one in around 2019 I was at Meduli and a mounted archer that was RPK kept killing me as I was killing pigs barely outside of town. Tried calling the guards on him several times and finally worked at one point but he easily ran away. I found friendly blue members in town and asked them to help, they didn't talk to me, but they did go out of town and survey the area.
Yes I had a server first recipe on Wow and I never forgot the feeling of how unique it was.

I Appreciate the stories my friend.. I also need a PC upgrade to play but it seems worth it due to global crisis ect

Rhias

May 28, 2020
I was with 2 other guys in the Mino dungeon. One was drunk. We renamed a donkey to "Bullhorse" and traded it the drunk guy.
The next day he claimed he lost his perfectly bred bullhorse in the Mino dungeon. :ROFLMAO:

Same dude, other day. "I know this route perfectly fine. I live in that area! I always walk this path!". Falls 30 meters down the cliff and dies...

Or there is "Why am I dead? And why the **** am I in Bakti????"

@Speznat Have a guess who I'm talking about. :D

Reactions: Draug and Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I was with 2 other guys in the Mino dungeon. One was drunk. We renamed a donkey to "Bullhorse" and traded it the drunk guy.
The next day he claimed he lost his perfectly bred bullhorse in the Mino dungeon. :ROFLMAO:

Same dude, other day. "I know this route perfectly fine. I live in that area! I always walk this path!". Falls 30 meters down the cliff and dies...

Or there is "Why am I dead? And why the **** am I in Bakti????"

@Speznat Have a guess who I'm talking about. :D
Yeah that was Toni. Good Mortal Online 1 Times.
Why the **** am I in bakti.
Speznat: Tony you drank to much beer last night and you said you gonna pvp with your oghmium stuff
TONI: HOLY SHIT MY OGHMIUM IS GONE
Speznat: And your perfect bred bullhorse wich was actually a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: Rhias

Bladeer01

Aug 1, 2021
i don't have much story about pvp :

but i have some sucess story on " how to gain money starting from being a noob"

food system was simple as fuck
the pattern was :

meat is hp food

cereal are endurance food

( well , some ppl claimed to have gamdma lvl secret recipe but never ever saw that xd );

but not much ppl did cooking , and i noticed noobs had a hard time earning their first paycheck ;

combine ppl who need money and a task that is boring but easy and you got yourself some cheap work force

i made buy order for rice/barley and the like at cheap but ok price ; some noob gained some easy gold ; and i made a big buck out of the raw material

i dabbled in breeding , that , saddly wasn't the best outcome cause pre-update horse were cheat-like and they still existed , but i did came near that after hours of work , taming , buying young horse of the market etc ; and made some solid money with it

bow were a consumable like weapon , soooo i made bow ; chanced upon someone who could provide me huge amount of crepite and dense crepite , farmed my wood ; gained lvl 100 lore everywhere ;
and guess what ? even after i bought my crepite at fking high price , i found that other ppl sold theirs bow at like 3 times my raw material price , i sold at 1.5 to 2 time and became almost the only bow maker on tindrem !

here a small piece of the past about the last story