Here is some feedback. Vol. 2

Rhotan

Nov 19, 2023
It is apparent to me the quality of service from support has plummeted. I have to ask who is setting policies for support? While the people are split on the recent keep debacle, instead of owning the mistake of interfering with player actions, they double down and refuse to take any action in the future regardless of how much sense it makes. Must be nice to use one's own mistake for an excuse not to do their job. What say you @Henrik?

I have witness two incidents, one only yesterday or the day before, of where a player was teleported while engaged in PvP combat. Last night, my 125 Jungle yeets itself after I had gone through the dismount procedure of holding [R] two or three times... I petition and get the response 'We do not restore dead pets.'. IMHO, the pet died due to the games failure of carrying through on dismounting. What say you Henrik?

A guildmate accidentally deleted his spell book and petitioned only to receive an a basic spell book instead of the book he had. What is the problem with this? Thirty minutes prior Tatsuya had deleted his spell book and he received his just as he had it prior. What say you @Henrik?

Someone has possible proof of poor decision making by the support staff in the form of conversations or interactions with support staff... you better not try to prove your point by sharing it even for someone to form their own opinion.... it is a high crime against the crown to share those communications and you will be banned for it. Such a nice thing to be able to suppress anything which may show evidence of poor judgement against the Gods of the Game... What say you @Henrik?

I am now left wondering who is doing more damage to the game... toxic players or the support staff. It is likely this will never have a long stay on the forums and action taken against me for calling out a problem. @Henrik himself should man-up and instead of running a dog-and-pony show, take heat from the community at least once a month. What say you @Henrik?

In closing, I believe that either policies should be reviewed in full and training should take place for support staff... or give the support staff leadership positions the proverbial enema and clean it out. What say you @Henrik?

This post is not even the original. You cannot voice your opinion freely and bring to light certain issues even in a constructive thought provoking manner. The original was removed. You cannot call out obvious and flagrant inconsistencies without having your words twisted. Either there is a language issue or someone did not want my opinion on such a sensitive topic.

To have experienced suppression for suggesting something does not appear on the level does not sit well with me. If it causes such a reaction among staff, perhaps it is either pride or conscience talking.

There... I hope this does not get your knickers in a twist.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
NUMBER ONE ISSUE IS THE PLAYERS DO NOT TRUST STARVAULT MANAGMENT. SV DOES NOT DESERVE THE TRUST WE ORIGINALLY GAVE THEM.

SV does so much work pissing off players trying to "fix a issue".

GMs can do less work and people would be happier with out the bans that you have to go to support and be ignored for over three days and doesn't matter anymore except for getting rid of a strike.

Like hey man if sub your game was banned for 3 days by accident and lost 3 days of my sub. What do I get to make up losing service I paid for, for 3 days. Also I lost game play time, other games give you something for falling behind for server interruptions or other issues that kept you from playing.

Lots of toxic players will be gone after subs but a lot of us "toxic veterans" will be subbing and we are only "toxic" because we complain about the BS in the game we care about and abuse from SV towards the player.

It only takes a couple of months for every new player to come around to that SV is incompetent or malicious. If SV wants to keep people subbing and alive they need to revamp management. They are a liability. If the investors want a return on their money they need to push for this.

The "respect appeals" after no proof of wrong doing can be provided is visible weakness that your players do not trust yo . No one believes you look at "logs" or trust your word who has played this game over 3 months.

THEY HAVE TO EARN THE TRUST OF THE PLAYERS BACK OR ALL NEW PLAYERS WILL JUST BE BITTER LIKE US VETS.

Reactions: Rhotan