HELPCHAT

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
SV needs to add, yesterday several helpchat instances. Right now its a shitshow because noobs gotta be spamming the same questions over and over cuz they can't get answers, theres so many questions, answers or stoopid shit that its impossible to keep track of whats being said.

Add several instances of HELPCHAT now when its required.

Edit.

Or delete ir at all and remove the general chat off the game, discord and forums like the official channels.

Last edited:

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
SV needs to add, yesterday several helpchat instances. Right now its a shitshow because noobs gotta be spamming the same questions over and over cuz they can't get answers, theres so many questions, answers or stoopid shit that its impossible to keep track of whats being said.

Add several instances of HELPCHAT now when its required.
Good idea. Not trying to be too contrary, but they could also just remove it altogether and rely on people asking questions somewhere else. Like here, or Discord. Imagine how much less strain on the server?

Or make it so the questions only appear to people authorised to help by providing answers... nah, that would probably get messed up, too.

The provision of information seems to be contracting more and more down to 'just on Discord'.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Good idea. Not trying to be too contrary, but they could also just remove it altogether and rely on people asking questions somewhere else. Like here, or Discord. Imagine how much less strain on the server?

Or make it so the questions only appear to people authorised to help by providing answers... nah, that would probably get messed up, too.

The provision of information seems to be contracting more and more down to 'just on Discord'.
Yeah that would be cool aswell, i don't see why not Lol.
I am banned from MO2 discord idk why :S

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

nazgo

May 29, 2020
instancing would also help against it turning into trade chat, as people are now selling/buying stuff with messages like "Selling max levels bows at haven@1111"

Reactions: Albanjo Dravae

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Yeah that would be cool aswell, i don't see why not Lol.
I am banned from MO2 discord idk why :S
Yeah, me too. I think because I only allow DMs from people I have vetted, that I accidentally broke a rule about not 'ignroing' Moderators, there. Of course, I tried adding the Moderators as 'friends' when I joined, so that they could message me, but they don't accept friend requests. It's kind of a Catch-22.

• Haha

Khazdin

Jan 30, 2022
Any type of global chat is ruining game experience. We have such a beautiful VOIP, but people just trading/sharing info in the global chats. Imagine if all of us willl be using VOIP to learn the game and trade? We will be hopping through heaven instances randomly to trade or question someone... We cant even do some "scam of the century" without getting "exposed" in global chat instantly (remember UO black dyes heheh). Seeing people alering each other about PKs in global chat is just disgusting! Imagine if we would be able to see some random injured guy running towards you and screaming "PKs! RUUUUN!".