Help with lag (need help, used google translate)

Yar

Dec 19, 2021
I immediately apologize for the mistakes and the most simple phrases. This was done by me so that Google translator could correctly translate what I want to say.
I play and stream the game, my computer is not very powerful (AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 MHz, cores: 6, logical processors: 12, (RAM) 16.0 GB and video card GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
Yes, I had to twist the graphics to a minimum, and the FPS sometimes jumped very much, but otherwise everything was fine.
Today, all of a sudden, viewers started complaining that the stream was lagging.
I've checked some really awful lags. I tried everything, changed the quality of the stream, the encoders in the obs, changed the bitrate, changed the streaming platform. Nothing helped. And in the end I changed the game. Lags instantly disappeared (. From what is written above, it is obvious that the game is business. Maybe someone came across something like that? Help me please.
I also apologize if I wrote this post in the wrong place. In this case, please do not delete this post, but move it to the right place. It's just that the only correct place where you could contact with this is the support service, but it is also clear that the problems on my stream are not theirs.
Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted member 44

As it turned out, I didn’t try everything yesterday. Switching to direct11 has significantly reduced lags.
I'll leave it here.
Maybe someone will help.
I recommend not using DX12 on 10 series GPUs. I have a 1080 and DX12 crippes it. On my laptop with a 3070M DX12 runs better than DX11. There is something funky with the 10 series. You should upgrade that CPU to at least a 5600X. You will get a major performance increase with little cost investment.

Reactions: Yar

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
We understand you. Your language translates well. You can type more.

(trying to write simple sentences really messes with me)

• Haha
Reactions: Yar