Help with bow crafting

Fbran

Dec 16, 2021
Hello guys,

Ive recently leveled up bow crafting, i have a 121str MA build and i see alot of bows for sale with amazing damage and about the same str requirements.

The problem is that i have no idea on how to make them, could someone teach me what materials to use please?

im interested in making long and asymetrical bows.

Fbran

Dec 16, 2021
Also, i play in MK, i have access to sponge, black, firm and whitewood.
With ones are better?
This seems so complicated, i love it 😂

Piet

May 28, 2020
Hello guys,

Ive recently leveled up bow crafting, i have a 121str MA build and i see alot of bows for sale with amazing damage and about the same str requirements.

The problem is that i have no idea on how to make them, could someone teach me what materials to use please?

im interested in making long and asymetrical bows.

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Theres a bow calculator you can find with google. Its on the same site as the one that has a character race builder. You can play around with it and try to find good recipes. Not saying the name in the hopes that the mods dont delete this post. But every new player should know the calcs exist. Everyone uses them so your at a disadvantage by not.

Fbran

Dec 16, 2021
Theres a bow calculator you can find with google. Its on the same site as the one that has a character race builder. You can play around with it and try to find good recipes. Not saying the name in the hopes that the mods dont delete this post. But every new player should know the calcs exist. Everyone uses them so your at a disadvantage by not.

Thanks bro, this helped alot!

Reactions: Jatix

Sayton

Mar 24, 2021
Shortbow - composite - crepite or dense crepite in both slots - 5% on the bar (you can use incisium for the 5% if you want some more dura)
Asym bow - spongewood and crepite or dense crepite - play with slider or use the mortaldata calculator for correct str value
Longbow - same as asym bows but different slider value

Recurve bows - better dmg but lower dura
Decurve - good pve bow because of high dura

If you don't have spongewood and crepite you can use whitewood and compact horn for somewhat worse bows that are still ok.

Reactions: Jatix

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
Emalj is also surprisingly decent as 'what we have at home' crepite

Fbran

Dec 16, 2021
Yes, i was checking on the calculator and its pretty good.

does anyone know how to get crepite?