Hello help with a second character.

Andysowhatgg

Jan 29, 2022
Hello, I previously made a crafter human character, and thank you to you guys for making that possible, which I enjoy a lot. Is it someway I can play a second character? Or do I have to like buy another copy on a separate account and play it on my second computer. I just want to mess around and try different things. Like playing a warrior isn't really my thing but I want to just try it and feel it out if you know what I mean. But I am not sure if its allowed to play several characters at the same time either? Since there is probably some odd things one can do having every single crafter as one person.

Any tips ideas? Is this even legal? If not I will probably not do this, since its un intended somehow.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
You will just need to make another steam account and buy another game account. You cannot use them both at once on one computer, but can go back and forth between them. Also, you won't need to have 2 copies of the game downloaded onto your comp.

Reactions: Andysowhatgg

Andysowhatgg

Jan 29, 2022
You will just need to make another steam account and buy another game account. You cannot use them both at once on one computer, but can go back and forth between them. Also, you won't need to have 2 copies of the game downloaded onto your comp.

ok, thank you.

So you dont think I will be banned or anything for doing this?