Half charged attacks

Royboy13

Jul 28, 2022
Half charged attacks need to be nerfed. The damage should decrease exponentially. Half charged attacks dont fit in a game with normalized ping and single server. They let people bypass game balance.

Reactions: 2Op4Scrubs

ElPerro

Jun 9, 2020
Half charged attacks need to be nerfed. The damage should decrease exponentially. Half charged attacks dont fit in a game with normalized ping and single server. They let people bypass game balance.
They should be buffed. Ping normalization doesnt work and low ping players will always have the advantage anyways, might as well just make gameplay fun then instead of aids ping pong turtle parry counter trading all day.

Buff footspeed as well, who cares if theres a little desync, bring back MO1 combat. High ping players had better chances in that game.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I agree w/ Perro. I even typed some shit before I deleted it and logged off lol.

It's like the song "If it wasn't for bad luck, wouldn't have no luck at all."

If it wasn't for semicharged hits, I wouldn't be hitting people, but people def aren't as ready for them. Maybe EU people or good people, but you can get hits in. It's just a weird kind of rock paper scissors where it's like... oh I see an overhead... engages in OVERHEAD PARRY... WAITS.... uh oh, nothing happened, lemme REFRESH THAT PARRY REAL QUICK. He's still holding his swing. This is how intense mortal combat can get at times. You just dunno what will happen next.

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
Where are you from. Only weapons that cause problems are flakestone weapons +piercing attack.
Australian players are struggling and must wear thicker armor that Flakestone weapons cannot penetrate.

Try to bind Overhead on Q and Walk/feint on E

This way you can use Alt + right mosue to block mid and Q + right mouse to block upwards. Might gain you some time to react faster.
I wish SV would allow us to bind every blocking direction on different keys, if we ant to. This would give players some more ms faster reaction time.

Royboy13

Jul 28, 2022
Yea I take back what I said. I think yall are right. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme anyway.

(I don't ping pong shit though, my fights are short)

Last edited: