Guild event (Campaign Streamers) 2 Part Reward System Idea

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
Campaign streamers are decorations attached to military flags to recognize particular achievements or events of a military unit or service. Attached to the headpiece of the assigned flag, the streamer often is an inscribed ribbon with the name and date denoting participation in a particular battle, military campaign, or theater of war; the ribbon's colors are chosen accordingly and frequently match an associated campaign medal or ribbon bar. They often are physical manifestations of battle honours, though this does not mean all streamers are battle honours (e.g. gala or parade streamers not connected to a battle). They should not be confused with a tassel, which is usually purely decorative in nature.

The armed forces of Germany, the United States and others have engaged in awarding streamers. Historically Prussia, Austria-Hungary and the Soviet Union have also used streamers in this manner

*Adapted for guild reward system / max participation of events put on by community and GM(s) in 2 parts Common/Rare System. Common being Community rewarded. Rare being GM(s) event rewarded.

Screenshot (237).pngScreenshot (238).png

Last edited:

billbonty

Nov 17, 2020
I believe a system like that already existed in MO1 with titles. There were some really rare ones as well strictly GM granted.
I do hope they continue with that tradition though...

Reactions: MaDeuce

MaDeuce

May 28, 2020
I like that titles are rewards. I love rewarding myself as much as I can. I also like to reward groups for jobs well done.. I know another Reward is territory and collecting taxes. I would like to have something on an individual level, shared at a group level earned, displayed for all to see if examined and or for myself to gaze upon. An idea that needs to be put to paper or acquired in some form XD