Group Fight Info -

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Just wanted to toss this up here for everyone to get a gist of how we are doing the Alpha group fights.

Time: 20:00 CEU / 11:00PST

Days: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat.

Basic Rules: No rejoining fight after death, no bug abusing, no late joining, wait for "reset" before joining a team.

* If you are late to the fight, please wait away from the fighting area until "reset". Once the fight is over, jump into the middle of the battle grounds for a team to pick you.

**Reset: Fight is over, long kiting will encourage a reset without completion of the fight. Be courteous of others as we are all playing at different times in our day.

All players must have two different sets of armor, as we have two main teams.

Plate Team : Tindremic sets / Mercenary
Kallard Team: Kallard / Splinted / Rizar

Reasons for gear difference is to easily determine the different teams during battles. Also creates a wonderful view for those creating videos / screen shots. Plus 3 sets for each team seems fair.

Hope to see everyone on the battle field these last few months of Alpha!!

-Phen​

Vakirauta

May 28, 2020
Poland
Maybe we should change Tin Guard with Risar? Tindremic Guard looks a bit like Kallardian set by colors and both sides will still have decent armors.

Or just ban the hell out Risar set from group fights xD

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
Both please! They already got the Tindremic Knight armor tabard it looks great. Give me that in different colors for all armor sets :)

Yes, for starters. I really think dyeing should come back. I would like more cloth items to play around with like shawls, armbands etc. Since armorcrafting has been nerfed down to 5 pieces we need other things to customize our character.

Reactions: Rolufe

Rolufe

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, for starters. I really think dyeing should come back. I would like more cloth items to play around with like shawls, armbands etc. Since armorcrafting has been nerfed down to 5 pieces we need other things to customize our character.
Yea i really think this is necessary so that we can make ourselves look different from our enemies.

Phen

May 29, 2020
Earth
Yea i really think this is necessary so that we can make ourselves look different from our enemies.

i agree with this. I want my wagon crew to be all badass with embroideries and looking like pimp shits walking from town to down awaiting those gankers.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolufe

Valoran

May 28, 2020
Just a point of clarity, the Tindremic knight set has a surcoat, not a tabard.

I would love to see other surcoats, tabards and banners make it in as soon as possible because it really is a problem at the moment.

I also think that it should be plate vs non plate.
The risar armor is shiny metal, and during a chaotic fight it can still be annoying to tell who's team someone is on at a glance.

I have my fingers crossed for some kind of light source at the bridge next patch.