Great support, feedback.

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
Is it normal GMs close your tickets over and over without responding?

I've been having some really terrible bugs with buy orders and the broker and GMs not only seem to close my tickets when they actually answer me they are trying to blame the bugs on me or pretend im trying to scam them.

For example, i got several buy orders dissappearing in the broker. GG no more buy order or gold or anything just gone, then a GM answers me its a visual glitch that i never had a buy order, so calling me a liar because they are unable to see logs.

Made a bunch of tickets, only 4 got answered. First the worst GM i could encounter treats me like garbage. I cant remember hes name but its one of those thats generally on.
First treated me like i was trying to scam the poor bastard, seccond he assumed i was lying while he "didn't see any buyorders with my character's name" and after i sent him a video i recorded with the bug evidence of my buy orders he proceeded to erase every sea dew buy order in meduli, i saw all the buyorders from different players dissappeared in front of My eyes the moment this GM told me he was "checking the issue", after those buy orders dissappeared he told me it was a visual glitch and that i didn't had any buy orders and if i had it it was already filled. Proceeded to close my petition and he wouldn't answer to me anymore.

This whole thing took over 1h, sadly i didn't had any more playtime so i had to go.

2nd try, a day after the incident. Sent a ticket, GM enki answers me, long story short he said sorry i cant see any buyorders with your name, nor in the logs or anything i can't do anything bye. Closes petition and i can't answer back.

3rd try, same day than 2nd try, i get Hazan (i think). Cool GM, took a while for him to answer me and look into the problem, he seemed to genuinely care for my issue, i presented the video evidence of the buyorders i had. He explained that they coulnd't see shit in logs, basically saying like they couldn't do shit. So i mention i had video evidence, he said send it and i did. He would tell Discord to check it out but with no promises since he thought if he couldn't get to the problem Discord woulnd't be able to either.

At least now i had a proper responce from a GM telling me the truth and not treating me like a liar or scammer.

4th try, i get Discord. I get banned from helpchat cuz shit and giggles, sent a ticket i get Discord and tells me they changing their HC policies and are enforcing it more while i get banned cuz a random ass comment lol.

I tell him, -."Since you are here, banning me from HC can i get an update on my buyorders dissappearing in the broker? I've made a bunch (3) of petitions before so i can get this sorted, i find it ridiculous i cannot use the game mechanics because its making my asset progression dissappear.

He tells me, after a long talk that basically "get rekt", "we will talk with the staff because theres "a lot of people" having issues with the broker and we can't get it sorted."
So this means, its not only me losing my gold, its a bunch of other players that invest a lot of gold in the shitter broker.

I understand GMs have no tools to help anyone except stucks and some random pet revival but for the actual bugs they are just never there, you can provide them with video evidence thats even dated and they won't aknowledge nor compensate for game bugs.

They need to make a database for GMs to surf, they need to stop introducing new stuff into the game till the shit its already ingame its working. Can't be having a broker that dissappears shit from players and GMs that treat you like a liar or scammer.

Support is a joke, get your shit sorted out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ichorous

Ichorous

May 28, 2020
This needs more attention. I think it happened when the server reset on June 20. I lost a buy order and went through all the appropriate channels for relief. GM Enki responded to my ingame ticket, told me that it was being investigated, and asked me to submit a detailed bug report. I did that days ago, and since then, I have received no response.

I'm afraid to use buy orders until the issue is acknowledged and a correction is announced.

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
We've looked into your issue and don't really care. Report it again and we will ban you - some GM probably